Ludia Forums

Theory: Dr Wu is behind the creation of Mortem Rex

According to the Jurassic Park wiki, Mortem Rex is supposedly a genetically enhanced Tyrannosaurus Rex. In Jurassic World and Fallen Kingdom, Dr Wu was attempting to create hybrids as weapons. So what if, the Mortem Rex was just another one of Dr Wu’s attempts?

What do you think? Is this possible? Does my theory even make sense?

6 Likes

I’ve just posted the DotD for Mortem Rex today and Mortem is an odd one. She isn’t a dinosaur but technically she isn’t a hybrid as there are no component DNA parents. I would say whoever is behind Henry Wu’s experiments have funded him to create an entirely new creature. Makes sense to me.

4 Likes

Must be another rich billionaire who actually thinks that using dinosaurs as weapons is a good idea

3 Likes

Considering we know that Biosyn and Dodson make a return in Dominion next year, it could always be them.

2 Likes

Its based on omega 09 from Jurassic world the game, a T-rex with extra modified rexxy DNA enhanced with pure rexxy dna, mortem is omega Trex. No Amphibian DNA pure and end enhanced Trex dna 50 fold.

Well it works if you do it this way.

3 Likes

Except they aren’t doing it like that which is strange considering they should have brain cells

Of course Dr Wu created it. Who else would?

Byosyn…
You never know

1 Like

I know it wasn’t Dr. Wu because I read in the book where he died. Must have been Dr. Hu.

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Well, his description says that InGen denies making him. (I think) But they’re probably lying, XD

1 Like

lol, they deny making Mortem Rex, but confirm nuking a t rex to make it godzilla. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

In the movie Dr Wu survived, wish he died though

2 Likes

Yeah. In the movie, he got off the island before the storm hit. Had a much larger role in the book. Interesting to see him become so important in Jurassic World.

The 15th Doctor?

I think I found out what the boost money is going to

1 Like

He didnt die, he was sedated and dragged to safety by one of his goons during fallen kingdom.

No, @Jerald He was talking about Dr.Wu in the original Jurassic Park Novel, where he got savaged by a pack of Raptors

Never read the book past lost world stuck to the movies after.