Therazinosaurus should get a hybrid, if so, what should it be named?

First I wanna talk about why Therazinosaurus should get a hybrid with Dreadnaughtus. I’m only doing this for fun and just trying to make good content :+1:. His name is Therazinonaughtus and his features are: A long-necked, two footed (Not height, number of feet) creature with razor sharp banana-shaped claws. He also has a very dreadful long tail (See what I did there :smirk:) And small spikes studding his back. He has 0% Armor, Decelerating counter, Crit rate 5%, Cunning decelerating strike, vulnerabaletic impact (I made up that word but it just sounds cool) Prioritized Shielded Impact, and finally Distracted Precise Rampage. It seems pretty balanced. Rarity: Epic Hybrid. This would be sick.

If you want to make a hybrid, you can use Paleo.gg. Also Therizinosaurus, not Therazinosaurus.

7 Likes

Thanks man!

No problem.

2 Likes

How about theri + velosrhacos?

7 Likes

That could work! I’ll do that on my next post! Thanks for the idea!

1 Like

Erlizinogamma (Unique, Erlikogamma + Therizinosaurus)

3 Likes

Cerizinosaurus, if they add the Ceratosaurus

Bipedal.

10char

2 Likes

I kinda want to see a Therizinosaurus + Tsintamoth hybrid. Something with a wacky design that has good use in both raids and PvP, a group version of Cunning Ferocious Strike could be especially helpful in raids. It could also be a nice flock buster, and hopefully a creature that doesn’t have very useful passives to shake up the meta a bit, as pretty much everything in the meta has an On Escape, a damaging or damage preventing Swap In, or a 1x Counter.

5 Likes

What do you think of this?

5 Likes

Cerazinosaurus from JWTG please!!!

1 Like

Thanks for the correction!

here is my hybrids for theri:

And a super hybrid for cerazinosaurus:

1 Like

Let me start drawing… :laughing:

I’ll look into it! Thanks for the suggestion!

The things is, should this guys be a big bird like elephant, or elephant like big bird? lol

Elephant IMO. We have a couple Therizinosaurid uniques, but no elephant ones

Velozinoshracos. A bit long, but I think it still hits properly :thinking:

I’ll just leave this here

Segnosuchus except it isnt Segnosuchus.

2 Likes