Ludia Forums

There has been matches coming back these last 3 days :o!

I know that still there are people who would like to have some matches back since there are many of them waiting for so long, but just wanted to say that these days I’m surprised (for good). I liked how the story of Didier (the ramen hair guy, the chef) is going and seemed more realistic and entertaining and now I can see there are more matches back: Noah, Liam and the April’s fools guy.

Just wanted to point that, I was just happy to see these things and hope it keeps getting better with those that have been M.I.A for so long :slight_smile:

Have a happy weekend everyone!

1 Like

Fingers crossed for Sage/Vittoria tomorrow

1 Like

K-Pop boys and Antoine.

Yawn…

Have you heard a rumour?

No just wishful thinking on my part, I’m just hoping they write Noah, Min Jae into an ending.

1 Like

They keep bringing back the same characters, I want hugo, Antonie, cpt muffin and…
I have enough of Liam and Noah

For the ladies I want Alice, Samantha, Sage and Jasmin. The guys I want William, Blake, Daniel and Wyatt

Awww you got my hopes up there. If Vittoria came back tomorrow I would literally need to change my panties!

K-pop boy did a runner.

Y’know, it occurred to me that Antoine is in South America. Emmalyn/Angel is in South America if they bumped into each other things could get a little awkward :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

yes. i would love 2 have
eve
samantha
clementine
jasmine
sage
and
eveline

all come back. i have over 5000 gems and want 2 use them on them

And Alex/Calum is back :roll_eyes:

Completely finished all stories on Lovelink for a bit now feel really bored how slow some updates for characters like Vitoria, Clementine, Eveline and Alice are nothing nw to stories :man_shrugging:so i am stuck in limbo is the game still working keeping if there is literally nobody to match with. Just wish updates would hurry up.

It’s been since last September for

Aesha/Samantha
Alice/Eve
Anna/Milena/Ruby
Angel/Emmalyne
Daniel/Ryan
Sage/Vittoria
Jasmin/Kayla
William/Julian

And then there’s the characters yet to be release like

Skye
Pamela
Nico/Queen B
Nina
Patrick
Matteo
Roy
Kelsey
Julia
Gabe
Ian
Fei
Felicia

And while I do like some of the characters that do return what about those above that have been waiting for updates or kick start their story?