There should be an (are you sure) pop up when leveling Dino’s

Three times now I have been scrolling through looking at some Dino stats and I’ve accidentally clicked and spent coins and leveled a Dino I had no intention of leveling. Massive waste of coins and DNA.
What are your thoughts on this people?
There needs to be a (are you sure?) pop up so we don’t accidentally waste all those precious resources.

2 Likes

you won’t be alone on this. We have all done this a time or two.

1 Like

I just wasted 50,000 coins and all that precious and hard earned DNA, weeks and weeks of work. Just gone :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Its been asked for multiple times… spend some times on Ludias other games forums and youll see similar requests/complaints.

Im pretty sure they have a person on payroll who creates the ui like this intentionally.

It’s been like that from the start. They know it’s a problem (we’ve all done it) but they haven’t changed it.

Ergo “Rule no1”: if it positively benefits Ludia, it won’t change.

The button is there, all across the screen, precisely where you touch to scroll for a reason; so you waste DNA and Coins and therefore need to buy more coins and incubators/scents for the DNA…

That’s it I’m afraid.

2 Likes

Best thing you can do as far as possible is to avoid fusing up to the max to prevent accidental upgrades. Of course that doesn’t work for non-fused creatures, or when you get more hybrid DNA out of barrels or in the wild which tops it up… but it’s the only & most basic advice any veteran can give.

1 Like

Ouch!!! :grimacing::grimacing::scream: sorry man. That’s rubbish :tired_face:

1 Like

It’s no problem for them. It has to be by design.

1 Like

Thanks for the tips. I usually try and leave it shy of ready to lvl but I got 60 on my last attempt and it jumped up to ready to level up and that’s when my finger accidentally swiped the screen leveling it up.
I guess I’m just hoping if Ludia sees these types of posts more, they might decide to fix the issue.
I know it’s likely placed there on purpose as a greed tactic. But a guy can hope. Haha

Welcome to the club!