Ludia Forums

There's a lack of unique stegosauridae

Could maybe make use of Kentro with something to make one. That critter only has 1 hybrid (Ankyntrosaurus).

13 Likes

And Triceratops, and raptor @Detonatress

4 Likes

Dracocerato’s pretty close to that, but yeah not exactly the best triceratops model. Raptor may be on its way since we have Alloraptor.

8 Likes

Yeah, I love Alloraptor, just unlocked it last week. Works wonders

Is there a unique Prorat shaped?

Nah and Procerathomimus might not get a unique but a legendary.

No, I mean a unique shaped like it, Ornithomimus, Gallimimus, Monomimus, etc.

We don’t have one yet. Would be nice to have, but I don’t think it would be too strong. Unless Ludia turns it into Procerat reborn.

Why would it be too strong?

We also need a Bary and Spinosaurus Unique :wink:

1 Like

I’d love to see a Spino one. Spyx was close but something more like Spinonyx’s style would fit a unique best.

2 Likes

Yeah, I wish there was a Spinosaurus one too

2 Likes

And yet we have 3 erliko style uniques which I’ve always found funny. A piggy unique could be fun, don’t know who or what it could be made of though.

Entelomoth is basically a giant pig, just needs the 3rd ingredient.

2 Likes

Indom g2 + Spino g2= “Spinominus” would be sublime if unique :wink:

2 Likes

A cloaking bleeder with shield breaking, interesting.

…but needs major compensation

The OG indom has low speed, solid health and high attack. It can cloak but can’t h it thru shields that well

Gen2 Indom loses HP and ATK for 1 extra speed point. It also has 2 offensive moves hence why it has definite with cloak

Erlidom is fast and high damage, and was checked by shields, armor, and dodge.

Cloak on its own is busted, but the creatures that have it have always been checked with many things, I.e. stats, kit, or counters

A cloaking, shield breaking bleeder would need really bad stats to compensate for that busted kit

Low attack, and slower than spyx maybe.

0%
5%
Def Strike
Lethal Wound
APR
Cloak
100% Decel, Stun, Bleed, Taunt
50% Rend

Sounds about right. You just know someone’s going to invest in speed on that thing though lol.