They forgot about the ceratopsids

¿Por qué han tratado tan mal a estos hermosos animales?
I don’t understand. There isn’t a single good Triceratops hybrid in the game. They destroyed the essence of the Stegoceratops by adding a small theropod that is out of place. The idea of ​​having many negative effects is good, but it is not well thought out.
Continuing with the Dracoceratops, it is a very simple dinosaur. In this case I think they should make a Triceratops with ripping attacks, and then add to their superhybrid counter nullifier or something. What do you think?

1 Like

#goodbuff Put It all

1 Like

voted the arrival Bakhita! for the ceratopsians, dinosaurs that marked our childhood and which remain my favorite dinosaur species! come have will make a petition to increase the power ceratopsiens. Bakhita
![Screenshot_2022-06-30-21-21-03-753_com.google.android.apps.phot

1 Like

the petition is not serious, do not create one a par except you want, this was a message from the Ministry of Black Saber

1 Like

Or Triceros Lux

2 Likes

I like it but it needs an attack without cooldown.
I think the same of Triceeros lux

2 Likes

Ceratopsians truly had a sad path – from the stun meta to what happened even to Ceramagnus. It’s a pity that dinosaurs so iconic don’t have a single proper endgame hybrid.

I agree that the group needs some love, although the whole powercreep problem should be put under control.

Also, I really want Spinoceratops (:joy: Sino-Spino from Camp Cretaceous) in the game! I think a bleeder tank could mix things up a bit (now that classes don’t seem to matter anyway…)

4 Likes

I would not have explained it better.

2 Likes

I sense a new swap spamming dino! But good stats and design actually…

2 Likes

Not a single endgame ceratopsids but 2 endgame gorgonopsids…

1 Like

Tbh there’s a lot of rigs that don’t have a good endgame creature, and we’ll unfortunately never have a good creature for every single one. There are about 47 creature rigs in the game, and 47 endgame viable creatures would mean variety in the meta. This would be a sign of the game actually becoming good, which is something Ludia is trying to avoid.

2 Likes