Things Ludia should do to improve the game

Negative Rewards : Basically if you land on a negative reward, you subtract the reward from your total. Land on -10 DBs? You subtract 10 DBs from your total! You land on a rajasaurus? One of your rajasaurus gets deleted! You land on a pteranodon? It gets blasted to oblivion! This would even be a thing in packs, you could get a negative creature! This would even work when the creature is in your park!

VIP DB Building : VIPs now get access to the VIP DB building! This building costs 500 DBs to generate 250 DBs in a period of a week. Amazing Idea right? To keep this from being too OP, it would be a 2 year mark reward

PTW dinos ; Obviously creatures with broken stats that require real money instead of DNA to buy! What could go wrong? This is completely balanced and would be a fun game feature

noooooooooooooooooooooo
dont add this!!!
please
i dont want to lose my bananginomus
its my only legendary
i saved up soo much DBs for it!!!
:sob:

2 Likes

What the

Are you serious?

Winning 40 dna is bad enough I just would never play PvP again if this was implemented haha :joy:

3 Likes

You don’t have to, this is a case for all packs… lol

1 Like

I shall remember this totally uncool act for ages to come :triumph:

4 Likes

Here’s another idea: auto-hatch. The game automatically fills your free hatchery slot with whatever unhatched creature of yours has the longest hatchtime. I know it’s kinda OP, so it would be VIP-exclusive.

2 Likes

Thats really OP, it should add like 30-40 dollars a month to VIP

Also @Qaw, you play JWTG? I’ve only seen you on the JWA forums before

1 Like

Even better idea… 4 more hatchery slots, everyone that has over 100 dinos in their market can start making some good progress then :slight_smile:

Ooh, and the hatchery slots cost 2k DB per! Brilliant idea!

1 Like

How about have the cost double each time you use it

Your killing me :sob:

1 Like

What if, stay with me now, we had unlocks for the rest of the base creature? Dang, seems like a good idea, doesn’t it?

3 Likes

I used to for quite a while. Right now I only play JWA, but I still check the JWTG posts every now and then.

2 Likes

Dont be silly fury that is asking too much! :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah. And 4 more hatchery slots is a basic necessity :wink:

2 Likes

No better idea! Make all creatures locked! Except triceratops. And change all the battle stage rewards to 100 DNA

2 Likes

It is for me, I get way too many creatures per day, all these creatures are like :bread: to me

2 Likes

I’ve completed all battle stages so I dont mind if they do this :joy:

2 Likes

I have the best idea ever! Put only pteranodon in gold packs!!

2 Likes

A lot of people are leaving JWTG, it saddens me :frowning: :frowning:

1 Like