Ludia Forums

Things That Make You Go “HUH?”

This was after they used a lvl 28 boosted Mortem that they swapped out and into two other high level boosted Uniques. Was then expecting the Mortem to come back out, and then this happened.

6 Likes

probably trying for the anky achievement.
“win 1 season PvP match with ankylosaurus as your last creature”
its going to be annoying to get at higher arenas.

10 Likes

I’m so mad at myself. I had Anky on my team, and I could have left my opponents cunning dino on <200 health then swapped it in, but I killed them instead :sob:

Guess I’ll wait for the seasonal reset to try it then.

Cuz the only other way to easily acquire it in the higher arenas is to drop, and I definitely ain’t planning on doing that.

i’m seriously considering it. but i’m gonna wait till after season reset and the tournament.
i want to know for sure that tournament battles don’t count before i drop for that achievement and others like it.

1 Like

A couple days ago in Lockwood Estate I faced a team of four level 1 dinosaurs. It left me scratching my head as these were not new creatures to the game but original V1 dinosaurs.

I lost about 6 matches trying to pull this 1 off in gyro. Finally got the combo of Rinex and Anky, finished it with rampage and run. I will likely let people win for a while if the break out an anky near the end

I had just planned to throw the match as a courtesy to the opponent if they pulled an anky out. I can afford the loss if the achievement makes someone happy :slight_smile:

Oh was that you?

Damn, you caught me at a bad night, if I had known this was an achievement I’d taken the L

LOL no no, that wasn’t me I’m not that high up yet.

I’m just saying if I see an anky in the opposing team I’m going to pat it by on the head, tell it it’s a good boy (or girl), and just mosey on over to the next match.