Ludia Forums

Things you don't want in 1.9

For me:

1. Rat Buff, self explanatory

2. Boost roll back, can you imagine how scary the Draco and Thors would be if we had one at this point?

3. Monomimus nerf, poor thing is just a shell at this point.

4. Apatosaurus buff, imagine if it got immunity! O.o

What about you all?

7 Likes

Crit and armor boosts. Just…no.

12 Likes

get rid of DC. i just dropped 200 trophies in an attempt to get my daily incubator. my team is average lvl 25. every single match up were with teams of 29 and 30. their DC’s wiped me off the map almost every battle. wasnt even a fight. how can you even try and fight a dino that you dont know is there and can one shot your whole team.

What i find ludicrous is ludia claim they balance things, ridiculous monomimus nerfs, nerfing magna’s health (what was that about??), removing tenotonto rex from events yet they dont do a thing for DC who can destroy most fo the new dinos released like spyx. how does this make sense? are Ludia trying to emotionally screw everyone up so much that they spend money impulsively?

even if you spend money and level your team you only get punished for it. whats the go, seriously?? @Ludia_Developers

18 Likes

More buffs for Thor

1 Like

If they really bring armor and crit boosts I quit and delete the game…I m a 1 day player and had so much fun till boosts…also if they don’t do anything against the boosts I m done with the game also

12 Likes

Anything from 1.7 or 1.8!

3 Likes

1-get rid of boosts
2-dont even think adding crit and armor boosts
3-nerf the rat into oblivion once for all
4-another monomimus nerf and preocerato buff

9 Likes

You don’t want them to nerf Draco? Lol

I think you may just have hit the nail on the head :rofl:

9 Likes

Hahah my bad😅 i want then to nerf that pig to the ground

2 Likes

I agree in principle for 3 out of 4. A boost rollback would be nice.though allows players to get some boosts reassigned

1 Like
  1. Nerfing any creatures.
  2. Nerfing of RNG related aspects (crit, cloak, stun, etc…)
  3. New features that no one.asked for
  4. Same bugs and same issues from 1.8 (leader tools, unstable GPS, etc…)
3 Likes

I’d like them to put some restriction of boosts for each rarity. Epic boosts are for an epic, unique boosts are for a unique something like that.

Guess it won’t happen anyway :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

yeah the Magna nerf was a surprise for me as well I hadn’t got it yet when the nerf happened got it now but I’ve been playing since a week or two after the game was released but it took me this long to get it playing non stop every day and the excuse for the nerf was how easy it was to create wait what :joy:

3 Likes
  1. Thor & Rat buff.
  2. Kaprosuchus nerfing.
  3. Erlidominus nerfing to the point where it cannot even kill an equal level/equal boost rat.
  4. Tenontorex further nerf.
  5. Utarinex nerf.
  6. Miragaia buff of any kind. Please don’t. Thank you.
3 Likes

New features introduced before fixing old ones.

3 Likes

“Very exciting things” which get in the way of bug fixes :unamused:

5 Likes

Crit and armor boosts

6 Likes

Also, more unecessary nerfs. I get the shudders just thinking about it.

2 Likes

Magna was nerfed? Didnt know that, I just got her created about a week or so ago