Ludia Forums

Thinking I am coming around

I know for a long time I was always hyper aggressive in arena and I always took every loss as a personal attack on me. I was always super competitive and probably drove my alliance crazy with my rants for a while now. I have to come to realize that it is just a game. That you win some and you lose some. I think I have finally come to this realization and it has opened my eyes to the point I am enjoying the arena a little more now. Now I am wanting to do arena more and if I feel like i am getting pissed off, I just step away until I cool off

11 Likes

Glad you came around dude. The only way to enjoy arena is having fun at battles, no matter whether you win or lose.

1 Like

Good on you dude!

1 Like

Life lesson really, GG

1 Like

Try out this method recommended for football players abt to blow their top and headbutt someone : take a deep breath, count to 10 and walk away.(in this case, put down the phone) lol

1 Like

life is but a step on the road in front of you to walk it one must first take that step.!.
if things are getting you angry enough you feel like strangling something then step off that road grab a coffee a bite to eat then relax for a while then when you no longer feel angry you can then recommence your journey along life’s road to complete enjoyment… simple as that ! :wink: :smirk_cat: :wink:

1 Like