Ludia Forums

This bug is still here

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: unable to pick moves

Area is was found in: tournament

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- get in a battle
Step 2 - be unlucky
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: once in a while

What type of device are you using: samsung galaxy note 8

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

1 Like

Confirming, got that as well today. Samsung S9

Maybe server getting too hot? :slight_smile: Because so far it was truly pretty good

Hi DPG members, I’m sorry that this bug is still occurring. Does the issue persist in your succeeding battles even after rebooting the game? If you haven’t already, please reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com so they can take a closer look at this. Thank you.

I’ve rebooted the game right after this problem, it’s not happening anymore. But the point is it happens once in a while though it’s the first time happening to me in the 2.0 update

I understand. Rest assured that the team is aware and they’re looking into this.

They’re looking into it but also remember how long that this bug has been around? People have been reporting this issue for MONTHS and they always say they’re looking into it but it’s never been fixed

1 Like

Happens when I lag, don’t press any buttons if it happens you’ll just make it worst but there’s a chance it will go back to normal if you just let it load.