Ludia Forums

This can't be right

Normally this event does not have this much steps. @Ned , @J.C, @Jason, is this a bug?

1 Like

They changed indeed. 5 fights and each of them very hard from the beginning. I think it is on purpose.

4 Likes

I think this was intentional. I’m 3 battles in and my best Dino’s are cooling down. Unable to get any further at the moment. This one is very challenging.

I’m thankful Clash of Titans still has 17 or 18 days left because I’m still working on that one too.

1 Like

Most of the events have added either a forth or even fifth battle and they seem to have reduced the time allowed to complete the event. So more battles and less time, Ludia there is no need to squeeze so hard.

4 Likes

Everything went perfect on the 4 and now this is the 5th. Curious to see what crazy stats others have who have much better aquatics than me

3 Likes

2bh, as a player who has a lot of max creatures, hybrids, tournament creatures, (you get the idea). This just means more work on my end completing these.

But I can see why this is much more annoying for other players who are not as powerful at the moment.

2 Likes

This is intended, @Tuophysis, but I’ll pass the feedback back to our team. Thanks! :smiley:

2 Likes

Ok, thanks for the info. Tbh, I don’t mind that these events are longer at all. The only thing I do regret is levelling my Apato to level 5, making the event significantly harder.

I think this implies we need multiple top dinos to get thru these fights from now on out. The aquatic one today, I had to use all my level 40 VIPs, but also needed some luck early on to scrape thru with lesser dinos. Used one discounted cool down to complete the VIP event because I lost several fights along the way. Keeps everyone on their toes, I suppose.

3 Likes

A fair balance is important.
If I receive 3 times 520k of coins after 5 very challenging battles (I lost 2, in summary there were 7) I feel kind of betrayed.
The rewards have to increase parallel to the difficulty otherwise I get frustrated and begin to question if it is worth it.

2 Likes

In the unlock event, I went against loads of uniques. The highest I faced was a level 22 Darwin and Acanthostega. Lowest was an 11 Troodon. I even faced a Acro. Here is My best few creatures which O used for the event.

Definitely exhausts creatures faster than normal and hints towards having more top dinos, still though, I enjoyed the challenge

1 Like

My Jurassic battles today taxed my pterosaurs especially hard since the AI sent out a bunch of amphibs. Or you gotta get creative and try to win without class advantage (which I did one time, using all herbs versus amphib-ptero-ptero, all suped-up, of course).

1 Like

They were harder than usual. I had to use most of my top creatures, but I was able to finish both events in one sitting.

@blazerguy - I posted my screenshot from battle #4 on the schedule thread - this is just an insane level of difficulty, the AI should NOT be putting up opponents that can 1-hit KO your teams. I made one attempt at this, using the only lineup I could see even having a chance and failed. Not sure it’s worth another.

@Ned - surely THIS isn’t intended? This is how you end up frustrating players so much they quit.

1 Like

This change of difficulty is quite a bummer and just yet another head shaking change by Ludia.

1 Like

Hey Mary_Jo, I’ll share your feedback with our team regarding this. Thank you!

1 Like

Ouch, thats bad. Mine was easy. The AI was the exact same standard as mine. Legendaries were level 3 to level 6 and super rates were level 14 to level 17

1 Like

Thank his I didn’t do that my best thing is a Hanasaures level 20

I mean thank god I didn’t do that autocorrect messed that up

1 Like

You know that you can edit a post after you ‘posted’ it?

1 Like