This dino destroy the Game!

But sure its normal that a stupid epic dino can one shoot every unique dino… thats ludia!!!

12 Likes

Sure, it is normal. I have one like that and it give me much satisfaction :star_struck:

5 Likes

Are you kidding me?

1 Like

I find Procerathomimus far too powerful anyway with its combination of abilities.

8 Likes

I love my green ostrich

10 Likes

I love my Yoshi.

It’s not dino fault that people feed it with powerful food (corrected).

3 Likes

Its annoying but not overly so - the odd overboosted one can sweep a team but you can say that about just about every overboosted creature.

yoshi-procera

5 Likes

That Yoshi looks real “bad-ass” :joy::+1:

You really have to see Yoshi with similar ATK and HP but 161 speed. My Indo g2 142 speed can’t even outspeed him and even my highest 146 speed dino (Orion).

What a nuisance! Ludia made an epic dino that is able to defeat many unique dinos. Where is any sense in that?

4 Likes

see phorusaura, how powerful is instant rampage . one shot kills indo2, yoshi is nothing

3 Likes

Both creatures are so broken and Ludia knows that but refuses to fix, as usual. Yoshi needs HP/Attack nerf and Rampage changed into Impact.

1 Like

I bring this:
Screenshot_20200220-133711
Probably can’t kill it, but would definitely leave a dent in it.

2 Likes

Actually, that’s only if it’s attack boosted, and the Indo isn’t health boosted. Or they’re not on equal levels.

But based on that logic, I could say Erlikospyx can one-shot Indo G2 too.

Basically, not accurate.

This is my favourite chicken destroyer … ferocious strike, superiority strike, repeat until dead

Screenshot_20200220-125714_JW_Alive1

Magna is quite handy too …

magna-spyro

3 Likes

I think Ludia wanted to have one easy to get dino that was very powerful so beginners can quickly have something that does a lot of damage in their team. As long as there’s only one like that, I’m kind of ok with it. Technically, even if it’s ultra boosted, it should be in the opponent team only 50% of the time, so you also have 50% chance to fight a team that will be easy because an opponent didn’t drew his Yoshi.

2 Likes

I’m not convinced as beginners don’t have access to higher arenas so won’t be matched with people with full team of unique dinos.:confused:

Why do you blame the dino if someone puts half of all his boosts in it?

1 Like

There is always that risk Ludia might nerf your favourite dino but that doesn’t change the fact a few of them are fundamentally broken and they SHOULD fix them.

2 Likes