Ludia Forums

This game is boring

Am i the only one who feel boring playing this game? Slow progress, bug everywhere, no new content, the event is not interesting, and the developer in silence.

1 Like

Then play a different game.
Problem solved :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I love this game. Even though I have had to restart it twice it is just as good as the first 2 times I played it! This is one of the best games I have ever played.

2 Likes

Good night YenLung, just my opinion about what you talked about, how every new game has its flaws and its bugs, this and annoying yes of course but everything has its time, I’m sure with the updates that will come to be solved.

About the events every week has, interesting maybe this they have to improve as fast as possible to be able to get but players, but in general context I really like this game.

I agree that it gets repetitive and boring at times. Obviously they’re working on new content and additional levels and dragons.

The biggest weakness is not being able to play older levels. Not sure why you can’t just go back. How can you playtest dragons and combos if you can never retry a level after you beat it?

3 Likes

If the game is boring for you, just don’t play it rather then type out how boring it is for you on the Forums were everyone enjoys playing, including me.

1 Like

I‘m very sorry to say that but the game is only boring if you‘re on a level where tactics don‘t matter or haven‘t understand how the game works. As soon as the enemies are stronger and you can‘t just compensate this by feeding your dragons but you have to choose the right dragons for your team, maybe even first breed them, think ahead of combos on your board and in which order you should attack enemies, then it really gets exciting and challenging.

1 Like

Dunno why you guys are commenting on a post that’s 5 months old, but at the time they commented this, the game was, in fact, pretty boring for new players. Now there’s more to it, and even if I do enjoy playing it, grinding can sure be boring.

2 Likes

I didn’t know this topic was that old until just now :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I really don’t like the slow progress on level up the dragons. No matter how i try, i don’t get the one i need to level up. It’s to hard. This i think is boring. I’m stuck on a fight level and the game just stopped for me =/

Hey, thank you so much for all your feedback! I’d also like to quickly remind you that our developer team is constantly improving the game and making adjustments to give you a better experience!

1 Like