Ludia Forums

This game is going down fast

First of all. Theres only 2 well known youtubers who actually play this game. The rest are probably on the 1000 views max kind of account. Which is extremely low if you know how youtube revenue works.
Second: the only downloaders in the app stores are trial people. They only play this game for a little while and immediately never open it again.
Third: this is a shamless game that clearly copies pokeg0 and just tweak a few features. Not even trying. Pokeg0 did copy ingress but guess what ? They’re not even dyning it. They even partnered with them from the start. Giving them credits like a shirt with
ingress logo on the avatar. Shows how much they appriciate where they go the idea from.
Fourth: this game gives 0 credit to what comes before im suprised no body sued this game.
Fifth: this game is lazy when it comes to pvp battles. Some games does have rng but they had some covers to tone the rng down, so theres a skill req needed not only random numbers.

Then finnaly the competition is gonna eat you alive. The next wzrd unite game is gonna swallow this game for sure. I dont know if change is gonna even save this at all. U never listened to anyone. Same rng, worst spawns for epics, same rip off prices. Nothing is going to change and thats good. Because in the end of the day, you get what you give.

2 Likes

Did you really just say pogo copied ingress???

It’s the same company and was known from the start they used the ingress database to generate the pogo database. That was the whole point.

24 Likes

26 Likes

Dude, you’re always making this posts complaining about the game. If you don’t like it, don’t play it. Nobody is forcing you to play it.

27 Likes

Stopped reading here.

8 Likes

I don’t get all the whining. This is exactly what’s wrong with the internet. It gives people that nobody listens to in real life a voice and opinion.

4 Likes

This is one of those posts that is better off ignored. Look at the source…

7 Likes

I didnt know 0 was a letter ? Hmmm interesting. Thought that was a number. Guess not

2 Likes

PoGo was still deep in beta when it was released and almost unplayable. Niantic just had luck that Pokemon had so many dedicated fans. In first 6 months half of playerbase uninstalled the game. Two years later they are coming back. But game is made for casuals, not grinders and PVP sucks.

JWA is eventhough they followed PoGo, way better, especially PVP, but tough to grind, as coins are real limit and prices are high.

6 Likes

Even with PoGo being shackled with Niantic’s ineptitude, I’d hesitate to call JWA “better.” PoGo is unplayable outside of metropolitan areas and JWA could not be more blatant with its pay-to-progress.

2 Likes

21aqbc

7 Likes

This guy is a troll. First off Niantic made both games Pokemon Go and Igress. secondly, Pokemon Go is nothing like ingress.
PVP in this game is turned based(Strategic) Pokemon Go PVP is just tap tap tap.

Obviously your not going to see epics galore, thats like seeing Tyrannitar’s and Dragonites galore.
This game has done more for rural players.

No one can sue this game. This been discussed plenty of times when Draconius Go came out. Niantic DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT own the rights to making an Augmented Reality Location Based Game.

8 Likes

I’m sure many people play this game mostly because they are true fans of the Jurassic Park/World franchise. Myself included. I don’t compare Niantic to Ludia as much as I enjoy the awesome dinosaurs and hybrids!

3 Likes

I made a topic similar to this months ago:

I still feel similar now as I do then, I’m just less vocal about it because it gets me no where.

4 Likes

@9c380abd060a5f1dd6ce two months ago, I WILL LEAVE THIS STOOOPUD COMMUNITY AHEBEYDKENEKWKSHSH

Yet still here misspelled on purpose

4 Likes

Funny, it makes me feel the same. Well, not anymore cause I don’t give a :poop:

2 Likes

Hey, this game is still in deep beta today. You can tell when you have a green supply in the middle of the railway.

But PvP is really enticing at arena one when you have a lot of fun and strategy making the best of the swap in effects. After that strategy is gone and grinding for the right dinos + RNG take over. After 4 months I’m still waiting to see if the endgame dinos bring the same strategy as the starters in arena one…

4 Likes

You clearly have no idea about ingress nor pogo.
But I’ll give you credit on one thing, the greedy way JWA is managed will sink it rather than make it succed.

1 Like

I hearted all the posts!
But I won’t get 1 like!!
Let’s go for 123 subscribers guyz

8 Likes

Well, Yea. There is always room for improvement.

2 Likes