Ludia Forums

This happened today

I finally made it to aviary after a few months!!
What should i expect?
Here’s my team

5 Likes

Boosted indo G2, nitro thors, nitro Paras. Pretty much anything that can go wrong, will go wrong in aviary

8 Likes

Congrats!
You should know that I got into Aviary with almost the same team (lvl 17-20)… But now however I try to upgrade my team I never move up… Now my team is at 20 and above and yet I have moved only a couple of trophies.
So expect a lotta whales…

2 Likes

Yeah thats about the reply i was expecting

5 Likes

Welcome to hell buddy…welcome to hell

10 Likes

Highway to Hell

5 Likes

Death and decay…and lots of phone chucking…and screaming…and rage…

3 Likes

Welcome to the abyss. Abandon all hope all ye who enter.

1 Like

Welcome to the home of 149 speed thors and 2252+ Attack Yoshi. Be prepared to be stuck here for a longgggggg time.

2 Likes

I reach aviary too but I use 8 level 30 unique. And my favourite is quetzorion, spinoconstrictor and ardentismaxima

1 Like

Did I miss any other nitro creatures?

welcome to aviary.
There is a wide mix of players and creature levels here. People coming up form Estate, Players that have been upgrading their teams from 17s-23s, and those on the cusp of Library that move into and fall back out of. Levels range from 17-30.
Don’t be discouraged if you upgrade your team but don’t move. there’s a lot of different rankings in Aviary and it’s a hard arena to break out of.

1 Like

“Knocking On Heavens Door” would be something unboosted.

Expect chaos, just like what happened in the aviary in JW.

Congrats with your achievement. I just achieved this recently myself, not trying. It was just these woolly creature hybrids happen to be quite good.

I’m right at that level with my level 20-21 unboosted teams and I have the counter team to yours that can take out Indo Rex’s, Procerats and Indo G2’s which is how I got to this level without using any of the creatures you have.

4 of my creatures remove cloak, shields and dodge. Setting up my team to counter cookie cutter teams like yours, I’ve gotten to my highest trophy level.
My Team 20200604

I don’t just play these. I put together all kinds of teams of different creatures. So I’ll loose a bunch and then win a bunch back. I try to keep PvP interesting.

1 Like

Congratulations and welcome!

3 Likes

No no no no…WRONG!

There’s isn’t enough fire, cash, and boosts in the picture

1 Like

Also we need a Thor, proRAT and indo gen2

Plus paramoloch and erlidom, maybe utahsino

We also need giraffatitan and black panther.