Ludia Forums

This happens a lot: glitch

So this happens to me a lot. It starts out as a normal fight. Then it lags super hard and won’t let me choose a new Dino / pick move to do but the timer is counting down. So I’m forced to close game and reopen. Then it bugs out super bad. I can not pick a move to do I can only pick to switch Dinos. After, I can not see the Dino and ur takes forever after timer counts down for anything to happen (if at all, I had to close and open game four times before something happened) the switch out Dino stays in place of the one I chose to replace it, but disappeared after the second time I closed and opened game. Then the screen is off center. I try to just get killed to end this. The enemy hits me 2x the amount it would take to kill me, like a repeated circle of just me getting hit and not dying. FINALLY after closing out and opening again and again, it finally says I died and oppent wins. Ok, time to try another battle and hope this one doesn’t glitch. No it just throws me back into the middle of my last glitched fight. Eventually I just deleted the game then reinstalled it. Now it works… but this happens more times then I can count and it’s getting old fast.

1 Like

I’m sorry that this is happening with your battles @Blue_Hunter, and I can understand how frustrating this must be. Could you try some of the troubleshooting steps here and let me know if it helps: Lost a battle I was winning
If you’re still having this problem after trying those steps, reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key, and our team might be able to provide some further troubleshooting.

Sometimes it’s not just the game software glitching, but your phone OS also. When all else fails, do a hard reboot of the phone.

This happened to me in my battle. My Postimetrodon’s immunity kept going off and was making a weird noise.

This happened to me in my battle. My Postimetrodon’s immunity kept going off and was making a weird noise.

Hey Aayan_Savera, if that happens again could you try force closing and relaunching the game and see if that removes the Carnival Strike screen? If you’re still having this problem after restarting, reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team can investigate further. Thanks!