Ludia Forums

This is a damn LOUSY game!

I’m going to delete this game!! IT ALWAYS HANGS WHEN I’M ON THE VERGE OF WINNING A BATTLE AND I LOST SO MUCH MONEY!!

DAMN LOUSY GAME!!

We don’t care
We don’t care

Thanks for sharing

13 Likes

Well, then, now I know!

So much for a first topic

2 Likes

blogger-image-5808666

13 Likes

If you’re happy and you know it clap your - oh…

1 Like

Hahaha

3 Likes

You meant that one :grin:

How much money do you make when it doesn’t hang?

3 Likes

Ludia, please, solve this complaint, I am also happened frequently and also sent you email frequently, but not yet solve, thanks

Multiple times? Ouch. Restarting doesn’t fix it?

Restarting game doesn’t fix, Sometimes need power off the mobil phone

Yep, sure did. Makes smile every time I see it. Poor, Trex. :cry:

When I sit here friendly battling with myself with 2 accounts on two devices, I see why so often when you go into battle it appears the other person put their phone down and walked away to let the game play itself.

The game does hang often.

First., it can hang on waiting for opponent. It makes you think your still waiting but actually you’ve gone into battle and gives the impression it is going to be an easy fight for your opponent. They are waiting for the 15 second timer and your dino does its littlest hit.

Second, It goes into battle but your cards don’t flip and you can’t see what dino your picking.

Third, you pick your first dino but the attack move buttons don’t display. If you know your dino and where the moves are, you can pick the empty spot where you think the button should be and hope it’s right.

Forth, Yours and your opponents hit points and damage doesn’t display so you have no idea the health of yours and your opponents dinos through the entire battle.

Fifth, The speed arrows either show wrong or don’t display at all so you have to take the chance to go first or be taken out by your opponent.

Sixth, Holding on the attack buttons to see if the next hit will take your opponent dino out doesn’t take in account armor, buffs, shields or your dino distraction debuff. This gives you a false impression you are going to win.

There may be other hang ups but this was just off the top of my head.

3 Likes

I understand it’s really frustrating when the game lags during a crucial moment in battle @Arthur_Peng and I’m sorry to hear that happened. There are some troubleshooting steps here that might help with this issue: Lost a battle I was winning
However, if you’re still having issues after trying those steps, our support team would be happy to try and help as well if you reached out to them here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key.

I def. experience this, so annoying. I always quickly close out the app and restart it and hope my dino hangs on lol

Oh ok but you would miss lythronax!

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from This is a damn LOUSY game!:

1 Like

Wow, he hasn’t responded at all.
Guess he got what he wanted: bad attention!

1 Like

I thought I was nice to him…

2 Likes