Ludia Forums

This is a joke, right?

58 energy (same as a normal TP event) for only 71 TP each run?! Plus however many it costs to get the 30 TP from the Boneknapper event (I wouldn’t know for sure, seeing as I’ve already ran out even with collecting a couple duties and my FC chest…)

WHAT PERFECT TIMING OF LOWERING HOW MUCH ENERGY WE CAN GET.

The next 2 chapters of this event better be worth it. Because so far, I’m 1000%
disappointed in this event. But let’s be real, I’m not expecting much after this colossal kick in the face. This is shaping up to be nothing but a giant money grab. Good job Ludia, you’ve done it again.

9 Likes

I thought it was a joke to,start with, but there are TP in duty chests and alpha chests and arena ( which has so far been a bit easier than last season) - so I will hold off final judgement until I see how much the next chapters increase TP you can get and how much more difficult they get…

1 Like

That’s fair. At the time I posted this it wasn’t know about being in chests and arena. So I really hope these make it worth it. But of course I just claimed my FC chest a few hours ago with nothing, and my alpha chest a couple days ago. I have a long way to go now. :joy: