Ludia Forums

This is a joke!

Ludia can you tell me how to do this…

I can never win this without using my best Pteros…but if I win I have to fight 4 more times against herbivores…I’m a little bit frustrated, because I loved this event those days! We had to fight 3 times against the same opponents, but we were allowed to use every Dino…

1 Like

Not a joke if you can get through the first battle, mine had the identical first round as you these were the next rounds for me:
Battle 2:

Battle 3:
Battle 4:
Battle 5:

Not sure if this battle is indexed off your park level but I am guessing it is, as it is definitely not based on creature level.

I was just to moan about this…

24 hrs to complete this for a “chance” to win a pack. Utterly ridiculous. That is round 1 of 5 with most stuff already on cool down due to the tournament.

1 Like

My fifth battle was a joke…

2 Likes

Yeah, the difficulty hasn’t been nice - for bonus points, my Claim Your Territory opponent line-up was VERY amphibian-heavy, meaning I ALSO wanted to take pterosaurs there. I’m SEVEN battles away from finishing today’s events (3 for Avian Ancestors, 3 for WLB, 1 for the VIP), and that’s with me not playing the tournament. These new 5-match events are a hassle, and make me want to play less, much like pretty much all of U36, may the people who came up with it step in LEGOs barefoot.

3 Likes

Thank you for the Information now I’ll wait for tomorrow with the cooldown and then complete it :slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:

Here is my first round

1 Like

3 Pteros are hard! Do you have Segnosuchus?

Maybe segnosuchus on cooldown for 3 more days?

I was presented with a similar first round line up. I have a fair amount of depth in my bench but with recovery times being what they are (unnecessarily long), there was no way I could complete this challenge nor the What Lies Beneath challenge. Thanks Ludia…

Is What Lies Beneath the Pliosaurus unlock event? That would be worth spending some Dinobucks on to ensure the unlock. And then work on your depth

3 Likes

Would this be considered a joke as well? Herbis only versus a carni with 18k life!

2 Likes

Luckily I have a lvl 30 Segnosuchus. I could build up 8 attacks with two meat shields who had no problems.
I’m afraid your lvl 20 Segnosuchus could not do the same.

1 Like

Did you try the old boss mechanics? I feel like that worked in the past with these types of challenges?

Was just about to post this and see I am not alone. :frowning:

You can guess the rest.

They call it size doesn’t matter. That simply isn’t true.

1 Like

The Pachy I went up against only had 6k health or something, but my best herbivore is a lvl20 Wuerh, so it should work out the same and be doable for you. Just use your two first dinos (anything that needs a 2-strike to die, since you don’t have anything that can take 3) to keep building up a reserve and leave your Segnosuchus for last to unload everything against it.

All everyone needs to do is the old boss strategy as long as you block with three you can use weak dinosaur to complete this event

1 Like

First move reserve 1
Second move block 2 reserve 1
Third move reserve 4 or block 3 reserve 1 depending on if opponent attacked for two
Keep reserving 4 from here on out until opponent unloads all attacks, if you can try and get the opponent to have enough attacks to kill your second even with the amount of action points you have available. If you get a little bit of health down before your last creature even better. But the goal is to get your last creature 8 action points with the opponent with zero blocks.

After a couple of moves:

Me starting at your dead body:

5 Likes

Uhmmmmmm

Each round once my first creature was dead the bot didn’t seem to attack with more than three at any time so it might follow the old boss rhythm so maybe try that instead of an all out attack?

5 Likes