This is dino worth having?

I just finished fusing this super hybrid, is it worth putting in my team?

Here is what my team is composed of, what should i remove/keep? Bare in mind i do not play arena that much, little at all really, my main focus is doing those 26-30 strike towers

I guess I would say try it out. I like this one for the 2X swap as a way to get to your next creature without getting this one taken out and always good when you take out your opponent on the 2X swap so you have a fresh creature to go against the next opponent creature.

2 Likes

I would say yes but there are two better versions of it… reniex and dilorach

2 Likes

Im currently trying to get those, but i do know for certain that really close to utahrenix

1 Like

It’s not bad, but Dio uses the same dna and it’s fair to say Dio is a bit better

4 Likes

I am using it in my team. At level 26. It does ok. I like its two 2x moves. And it’s counter.

It is easier to level compared to Dio. Try it out in strike towers and friendlies.

1 Like

I tried out the dino in the strike towers today, and despite it only being level 20, im really not impressed by it.

I swapped it out for the marsupial lion hybrid as that one is almost at level 20 and i have plenty of its components to level it up

Today’s trash is tomorrow’s treasure. I wouldn’t say invest on It, but save the dna to fuse If It gets buffed. Other than that try It out and see If It works for you.

3 Likes

You already have Dilorach and Dio though, which share dna and Dilo does a similar thing. I also don’t like relying on stun in strike towers if I have a chance of losing, since they only work 75/66% of the time. Your team looks pretty good as is!

I’m biased, so maybe I can’t say too much without favoring it.

But she’s cool when you have a team that somewhat depends on switching around, like if you have Monosteg and/or Daryx. And yes, Dilorach is better, but Touramoloch does have better health. Rinex also has more attack, but Touramoloch has those two Rampages.

6/7/3

Yeah. I’m… Dedicated. I’ve aspired to get her since laying eyes on her, and I plan on keeping her in my team /^^

1 Like

A tip for you:
I’ve mine lv27 12/3/0, just invest on health as priority, its worth.

I have a soft spot for Toura as it was my 1st unique and stayed on my team a long time. Where you’re at it will probably elevate you and it has a role even as high as Gyrosphere but it does get out paced around 5700 and becomes a “right situation or liability” dino

1 Like

Coolio. I was legit wondering if I should just boost the health after a while… Toura toats needs the health to deal with those blasted over boosted Thors ;_;

thor 1,5 + instant charge doesnt beat it and you beat him 100%

unless he crits you twice

Lol so does dilorach and rinex and they do with way better and with more health

Which he tends to do -_-

Lets say Thor is mediocre xD

1 Like

Lol ya but even the surprising tura beat both reniex and dilorach I think?

Since immunity to stuns it can beat rinex too yeah

1 Like