ooooooh
whats in them?

1 Like

those look like the incubators you get on the towers

1 Like

image image image

DEFINITELY not worth it

15 Likes

not really exciting as i need specific dna, but the microtransaction of this for a lower level player isn’t that bad.

3 Likes

I agree. I like that they seem like they are listening to the community and offering more true micro transactions. Definitely a step in the right direction I think

21 Likes

I think they are starting to go after new players… I am liking the micro transactions

2 Likes

Definitely not for me this go around but new players will utilize this

1 Like

new players are the game’s life blood. keep them around and matchmaking can tighten, you have new players spending on whatever. it starts to make things better.

1 Like

I feel like maybe because of those new players is why the cautious strike and (luckily for me) procerathomimus didn’t got a nerf

could be. or that the results of the pool were inconclusive. no one option got a decent majority of votes.
there’s also the fact that gemini and maxi got buffed to deal with them. doing too much at once may make it awful. So it could also be a case of wanting to do it right the first time. the world may never know.

i’d be fine with or without a nerf. I’m starting to make better counters and use different strategies so both are becoming easier for me to deal with.

2 Likes

that’s what annoys me
people complain so much about a certain creature until one day they just stop because they know how to deal with it, like, why do you complain if either you get used to it or you don’t notice that the nerf will affect you whether you have that creature in your roster or not?

1 Like

$1 for 50 common lol

3 Likes

This might sound weird but I actually have to thank the over boosted Dino’s I face every day…including Thor’s Indo gen2 and procera it has made my team stronger than it ever has been due to me thinking outside the box and learning what dinos counter what… thus making my team more diverse in the now those hard to face dinos are tough… but over time I don’t even fear them anymore because my team is sound.

3 Likes

i thank the skill tournaments. got me thinking outside the box against indo g2 and occasionally procerath.
I still have trouble occasionally (ok a lot) but as i get better they won’t be as much as a problem anymore.

still think a small nerf is a bit necessary tho.

1 Like

I wouldn’t call it worthless as many say, it’s rather just something for beginners to instantly unlock some commons and rares to get a headstart.

2 Likes

I dunno. The only ones that have been really complained about previously were Thor and Draco. Thor got rebalanced down and Draco got reworked out of being overpowered.

Even now the big issue is more why Cautious Strike exists rather than Indo2 is overpowered.

2 Likes

Now I can spend all that Google survey money I’ve been hoarding.

1 Like

Thor hasn’t been changed! It’s most recent update was a buff.