Ludia Forums

This is not a NERF TRYKO thread 😉

I’m not saying Tryko needs a NERF, but y’all really need to NERF that thing. Sorry, but a fact is a fact. It’s science. Can I get an AMEN?

#NERFTRYKO

5 Likes

Doesn’t need a nerf. Can I get an AMEN?

40 Likes

You are only muddying the waters, friend. We will all know the one, true AMENs will belong to the Truth that Tryko is out of balance.

#TrykoTrutherMovement

4 Likes

Oh yeah, I’m supposed to mention that Diora and Vexus need to be buffed too. These are clearly scientifically proven facts as well.

#TruthTrain

@Raven @Alex_Dhir

6 Likes

Stop crying for a nerf to every dino you can’t win, it’s enough to tear down good dino. She is not invincible and there are so many counter dinos. You just have to learn how to play around her.

21 Likes

sToP aSKiNG fOR mY eASy wIN dINo tO bE nErFeD

Mocking-Spongebob

14 Likes

Just out of curiosity, what level Tryko do you most often encounter? I used to be comfortable in my matchups against Trykos too, but as of late have been seeing level 28s left and right. It becomes a different beast entirely. Thor works, but that’s the only answer I have at team level. It has even lead to me having to use Dracocera :sob:

#DCfeelsbadman

2 Likes

16%20-%201%20(3)

3 Likes

Good news!

Ludia just nerfed the whole game.

They nerfed available DNA.

Are all you nerf hounds happy now?

11 Likes

I say we nerf Apatosaurus first then everything else.

13 Likes

At 51xx, I face all level Tryko from 21 to 30. I usually beat her with Tenontorex, Spinotasuchus. Don’t you include bleeder in team? Suchotator is a supreme tryko counter if you don’t know. Tryostronix is another great option.

6 Likes

I agree to buff dio since everyone seems to think it’s weak. I’m 80/250 currently, so a buff just in time for me to create it would be great. Also, buff toura, I have it and don’t use it. I have a 22 rinex that I don’t use either. It just wasn’t strong enough for me. Though I want to put it back in to replace my 21 erlidom. Thoughts?

2 Likes

I say this with the full knowledge that my Tryko, which is an absolute BEAST and pretty much auto-wins most of my matches, will be NERFed as well. What can I say? That’s just how committed I am to well balanced dinosaurs/gameplay. Like Thanos level commitment to balance.

5 Likes

1 Like

She is strong of course but not an auto win. Just like the rat, you have to play smart. I don’t see a problem to nerf her because she has enough counter at all rarity.

2 Likes

My bleeders face when a Tryko appears

7 Likes

Diora should be faster than Tryko and Thor, so 110 and Vexus should most definitely do whatever it needs to do to be great too :+1:

2 Likes

I totally agree that Dioraja is overdue for a buff. Please Ludia give some love to that poor soul. :joy:

7 Likes

yeah that’s why i maxed utarinex this weekend using the rest on anky. not for tryko necessarily, but prepping for a dio buff.

only those without tryko wish it’s nerf :eye: :eye:

1 Like

WRONG

#TEAMNERF

2 Likes