Ludia Forums

This is ridiculous!

9 raids against Gorgotrebax and not a single win. Ludia, you need to make this raid less variable. Some unlucky crits and we got skunks 9 TIMES! I shouldn’t have to commit an hour to one raid every night. Fix it Ludia. Please!

3 Likes

I agree! I was a member of that raid party also and even with OP dinos, we still got killed. Far too many variables in Gorgo raids.

1 Like

I hate how RNG heavy this raid is. Between the minions, the crits and the unnecessary length, it isn’t fun. I’ve been wiped out at the end by a ferocity boosted revenge nullifying rampage before.

2 Likes

I’m actually cosidering taking a few weeks off at this point. This game has become too much of a time-suck and the point of the topic is one major facet.
@Ned if you have not done so already, please communicate with the developers that nobody likes four-round raids. The rapid-fire updates are more stressful than they are exciting. I don’t have time to level-up creatures before their hybrids come out. There’s a lot you guys have done right this year, but also a lot you’ve done wrong. I can barely make it into the game if I’m not connected to WiFi. My biggest thing is that this is starting to take time away from my family now, and that won’t fly. You are on the verge of losing a loyal player of over two years, and not over something trivial as “losing in the arena.” I know of others who have left. Please, let’s work together to find a better playing experience.

3 Likes

Hey Acerglyn, thank you for the feedback! I can definitely pass this along to our team.

1 Like

It’s the fact that you don’t know until the end of round 4 whether you will succeed or not.

Absolutely farcical and such a waste of time.

I figured out that you are actually better off using weaker dinos than stronger ones because you want Dioraja to be attacked and if it’s too strong it won’t be.

Is this really what you want us to do?
Stop building our dinosaurs up so that we can beat raids?

1 Like

Thanks Ned! I’m holding out hope for a change - 4 level 30 creatures with optimal movesets should not have as much trouble completing this raid as they currently do. Being wiped out by an unblockable 7.5k group attack in round 4 is ridiculous.

3 Likes