Ludia Forums

This is unsolvable!😭

I have lots of MODs but I have to use 3 carnivores, and on top of that, whatever powerful MOD I put into play my opponent has the one that allows me to mix them all!

Is there a way to do it or is it impossible???

Three strong carniovres and three clone Mods, and hope for the best.

5 Likes

If you don’t have clone mods I would skip it, they are way too expensive in resources for just a legendary.

But definitely a pretty overpowered rivals for your Dinos

2 Likes

I use them often but sadly I ran out of them last time, the fact remains that my opponent owns the Mix MOD.

1 Like

Correct which means after the shuffle 5 MODs will be in play 3 clones, a nullify, and the one move bonus mod (forgot the name).

Best case scenario you end up with the opponents two Mods and they end up with your three clones, I would sacrifice which ever creature ends up with the nullify (if it landed on my team). After that it’s about careful movement of creatures and points.

4 Likes

Come on, I’ll try tonight!
Thanks for your advice

1 Like

This difficulty is why I have retired from these types of events. It is harder than F4F. On my alt account I faced lvl 30 super rares in the herbi event while my best creature was a lvl 20 monolophosaurus. This was a few weeks ago. I completed it because I was to low level for the final battle to be herbis ×3.
Also welcome to the forums

The strength of the creatures in these mods events seem beyond insane, this is my opening battle for said event compared to my top creatures…

I end up skipping these but good luck OP hopefully you solved it.

2 Likes

No, without the MODs clone is impossible… thanks anyway

2 Likes