This is what I wanna see!

Show me your pics!

5 Likes

Lucky! My area is slacking right now but I did get an Epic scent from today’s scent incubator. Now just need to know when’s the best time to activate it?

3 Likes

DONT use it yet!! Use it on either Saturday or Sunday! Those are very hard to get, so use it when you really need one… btw, I dont think it attracts event dinos, so u can use it whenever you need it… why did I say everything I just did?:thinking:

2 Likes

This could be just by chance but I popped mine open today in my L1 neighborhood while walking around and got the following epics …

Sino and kentro are locals for me, and I wonder if Rex popped up b.c of the event?
1 rex could be by chance but 2 is surprising to me

8 Likes

1 Like

i dont need no stinking events lol. that was yesterday btw.

1 Like

Oi, sorry bout dat, theres still the rest of the day

(Void) didnt look at the pic

I’ve never had one nor would I give up 200 coins for one. Forget that. Thanks for the advice. It’s good advice. Lucky for me, you did say all that. Thank you!! :grin:

No, scents both use local and global spawns, trex is a global during the day :wink:

I’m not sure if this is accurate.

Epic scents do have a tendency to deliver epics based in the locale you’re in +/- globals well.
A lot of users have reported similar experiences.

I’m used this one in L1 and got 60% local epics …
Precious epic scents have been similar …my one guaranteed epic is usually local

1 Like

come to think of it… last time rex was an event i did get two rexy and two ourans while in L2. no i just checked when the last time rex was in an event and that was august. this was well after that.

Since L1 has 3 possible daylight epics and Trex is the only global daylight, that would match your results.
Use it at night and no more kentro/trex and hello baryonix ^^

edit: I must add you were VERY lucky, last L1 epic scent I popped gave me 1 concavenator :expressionless:

If you’re right, it’s about time my luck changed :joy:
This game has been giving me koola, concavenater, or secodonto every chance it gets :cry:

If this is Ludias attempt at an apology, I accept :gift:

1 Like

Its giving everyone that, they dont want every player reaching lvl 30 dinos in a year :stuck_out_tongue:

This ia probably going to come off as a total noob question but how do you know what level/zone you are in? Fyi. I’m not a noob. Just oblivious or a dumbass. Both can be accurate and I take no offense to this. I know my faults.

1 Like

Haha, no worries @Buttercup… I tend to be both, sometimes together.

Metahub did some research and found which spawns tend to be in the same area. There’s always a chance that you get something random as well, just a lot less likely. And globals obvi spawn everywhere so you can see them in any locale

@hersh really?? im jealous here… gggrrrr

Haha, this was long over due!

Half my rants are about the consistent trash I get from epic incubators and scents.

My perfect record has now been broken :joy:

2 Likes

Your doin well in your dinos… i feel im still newbie…gggrrrr

1 Like