This is why I love boosts

NOT!!! Just got killed by this team, all max boosted against my mostly level 30 team

5 Likes

Is that … zBatman?

20 Likes

looks like it. idk of any other person who’s done this.

5 Likes

Hey! Don’t mess with Batman. If he won he deserved it.
But I thought his Rex was 30 already?

9 Likes

I heard there was a copycat running around.

1 Like

Deserves some respect too then :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes it was Batman

5 Likes

Screenshot_20200203-095553_JW Alive

1st match of the new season

9 Likes

He’s cool, no shame in losing from him

20 Likes

Batman is amazing to have reached 5500+ with 4 commons.

Boosted or not, he’s a legend!

15 Likes

Literally anyone else and I would have agreed. But Batman is our boy.

17 Likes

never got to face batman, but everyone says he’s a legend.

7 Likes

That team dominated a tournament before the “Batman Rule” was implemented.
He’s a true legend on here.

9 Likes

He it’s proof that we don’t need Hybrids on our team to up trophies. He’s amazing!!

4 Likes

Keep in mind he can boost only those 4 dinos meaning they are EXTREMELY boosted. Everything he sent out on me warranted a chuckle (in the good way) and he was hard to beat. I have a team of uniques fairly boosted at level 27-29 and it was touch and go. Ultimately he is limited and has a low ceiling but I’m sure he is having fun with it

6 Likes

I run a Batman inspired team. It’s a baby though, swapped Gorgo for Trex, and Sucho for dimorpho. It’s pretty fun I lose on occasion but it’s fun to play with. A little less that 1000 trophies now on that one. My main is over 5000 but that arena is no fun. It’s obviously not boosted since it’s not very big.

3 Likes

He trashed me yesterday too but I found it humorous. He had to keep swapping to his definite strike Dino to beat me.

3 Likes

I knew who that was as soon as I saw the team. He definitely knows his team inside and out. I will never forget the shock of my first battle with him… it was a loss haha. Caught me by surprise for sure.

5 Likes

The year was 2019, it was a cool November day… out of nowhere my my lead dino got lit up by a velociraptor and it was all downhill from there. I thought at first I was playing someone that was trying to drop… but it was… Batman nahnah nahnah nahnah nahnah BATMAN!!!

11 Likes

Batman is the only one who is allowed to get away with boosts lol. It would be an honour to lose to him… if I could ever get past these level 30 boosted thoratolosaurs in lower library.

8 Likes