This is why I love boosts

How does he only have 4 dinos on his team?

2 Likes

never unlocking anything else.

3 Likes

How is that even possible?

1 Like

So he doesn’t create dinos when he catches them?

2 Likes

Ah the legendary zBatman. Definitely a one of a kind battler. Often imitated never duplicated.

3 Likes

That is correct.

2 Likes

As far as I know it started off as a gig with a friend and sort of got out of hand from there. It’s truly remarkable to reach that level with only 4 creatures without ANY legendary or unique

3 Likes

I remember making Chili and hearing. “I just got smashed by a Level 30 Irritator!”
Was it Batman?
“Yeah. You know him?”

7 Likes

Its a good example to show you don’t need hybrids to go far. If you’re having fun with non hybrids, who cares?

It takes a special skill set to get that high.

5 Likes

He is winning with a velociraptor… not bad, pretty fast and strong.

Irritate Gen2? Interesting… though ferocious Strike and Shattering Strike aren’t bad…

Dimorphodon I guess has swap In Wound and gashing wound, pinning Strike to. Even tho it has bad stats…

TRex is a pretty good chomper… not a bad team to get every time.

1 Like

And I just got destroyed again. Raptor base attack was almost 2700 and TRex base attack was 3400. One shotted my indoraptor G2 through cloak. Maxima took out raptor, TRex took out my Maxima, and then my magna barely survived TRex but was finished off by irritator swap one.

2 Likes

Correction, almost 2800

2 Likes

@DemonDobie Lol, Hi!
You got it though I just unlocked those 4 and no others. Can click on my name and see all the dinos that haven’t been unlocked on YouTube. Also some battles.

2 Likes

There’s has been many teams made like mine but are you talking about this guy?

2 Likes

I don’t know their exact name, but someone mentioned they ran into a copycat who used the 4 you used, no extra stuff.

1 Like

Oh, okay. That’s funny, lol.

1 Like

I just checked your YouTube. That team is CRAZY! :wink:

1 Like

I believe we just fought a few times recently! Appreciate the compliment, it definitely is harder to battle vs people that know me (they k ow what I have and also have a better chance to predict) but feel I’ve worked different strategies together and not sticking to the same thing every battle out pretty decently.

1 Like

Yes, Sir! Started as a bet and turned out even better than I thought it would ha e and I just kept it going.

4 Likes

Yep, we played today and I came up short again.

1 Like