This is why I love boosts

I have the upmost respect for Batman. Although I have the edge on battles on him; given the wrong draw for the opponent; he can decimate; and has done it to me. Kudos Batman; can’t wait for the eventual 5th monster :fist_left:t3:

3 Likes

another advantage:
ludia don’t usually nerf-buff rebalance these dinos like they use to do with all those (super)hybrids we use there.
:roll_eyes:

good job @zBatman

2 Likes

Few months ago he was going to add a 5th dino to his team and asked reddit what it should be.
Reddit overwhelmingly voted the 5th dino should be NO! LOL

8 Likes

@W1ckety Got like a week ‘till I have enough DNA to max Rex, then the 5th dino is happening! Lol

2 Likes

Again: NO! :slight_smile:
(Unless Apato)

1 Like

Haha. I’ve faced him several times. lol

1 Like

I noticed you can create Procerea.

Christmas chicken would be a pretty good 5th. LOL
2 Likes

@W1ckety Agreed but it’s a hybrid, couldn’t work I’d have 7 dinos. Only hybrid possible be indom. I think that would be a good one aswell but… all that rex dna again would suck!
Need to update that list though, I still keep sending people to that link that ask but didn’t realize how old it was.

unlocking a hybrid unlocks its components?
I was under the impression you could just hit the create button as it no longer requires fusing.

1 Like

i think he meant for leveling it. going to be super hard to find enough wild procera to continue leveling.

2 Likes

Ludia tend to give away quite a lot of its DNA so might not be too hard, but yeah only wild ones would be difficult for sure.

1 Like

@W1ckety Yes, you’re right I was meaning what @Qiew said, for leveling it. I could unlock it, and have loads of the fusing dna but can’t fuse without unlocking the other two.

@zBatman Good match!

1 Like

@DemonDobie Good match! I remembered the the name and got on here to say the same, lol.

I got my first win against you the other day… but I think you got disconnected so it was an empty win haha.

1 Like

@0074ever hmm, not to sure. I definitely know your name but don’t recall fighting you since the last comment I made about it. If you destroyed me I probably started tapping fast and didn’t see the name lol

As soon as I saw your Velociraptor I knew I was doomed :wink::wink:

1 Like

Bin reading about Batman on here since i joined a year ago and today i had the pleasure of battling him. That rex is incredibly awesome. Over 3400 attack now. Managed to pull out a win thanks to some successful dodging! Looking forward to the next round!

1 Like

@nerfousmaximus Awesome! What’s your ingame name? I have been playing around the last few days,Getting used to the HP on Dimorphodon since I maxed it. with you did I lead with Rex or Velociraptor?

Hey whats up guy. @zBatman In game name the same.U lead with rex. I cloaked erlidom and u swapped in irri. Next i dodged on my indo gen 1 against ur rex. U had to put in dimorph to get sacrificed at the end. Never saw ur rap.

1 Like