Ludia Forums

This needs an explanation

According to @Marcus a few days prior, we can’t use the same dragon twice; Dreadfall Toothless is just Toothless with a costume and all. And yet, this Amnessia apparently can use both (as in, different versions of same dragon) in her defense team in Arena.

This deserves an explanation.

2 Likes

Just checked this for myself and indeed you can put both normal toothless and DF toothless in your defense team. (Most likely its a bug?)

I don’t know what it is but it unnerves me. We either can use the second dragon twice or we can’t!

Thanks for contributing in this @Zhyan. I hope someone from Ludia stuff will bother to explain why this is.

2 Likes

I’m going to say it’s a bug. One that’s going to need to be addressed quickly, imo, since I would think that would give a fairly significant advantage.

1 Like

I cant use Them Both sadly. So game is pretty messed up and unfair at this point. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @Mysterious. I’m certainly reporting it, with faint hope that Ludia will do something to fix it. It was a bitter surprise to stumble into but at least I could deal with it before it hit anyone.

1 Like

And this is the proof that the double personna bug works for certain people, not everyone. Thanks flareless.

??? Even worse that only some can do it but not others? That’s definitely not good. I wonder what it is that is the deciding factor or if it really is just random. It absolutely needs to be a priority, though. Thank you for reporting it :frowning:

1 Like

I’ll try to get more evidence from the rest of the mates in clan, this bug is a curious thing. Then I’ll update this and mail support.

Update: The glitch is for Defense teams only.

1 Like

:weary: You’re awesome, @Featherwing. Thank you for doing all that!

1 Like

Hey Vikings,

This is definitely worrying! I have flagged this immediately to our Development Team. I will only be able to provide more info next week as the weekend just started. Bare with us!

2 Likes

Lets not draw conclusions too quickly though. (im thinking that there might be some misunderstanding)

I am able to put both toothless and DF toothless on my defense team in arena, while it is impossible to use both at the same time in an attacking team.

@Sophie_Landman Is this not the same for you? Are you unable to use both in the arena defense team? and if so could you perhaps take a screenshot of it?

3 Likes

Only Defense team, told me in clan. Got another member from the Alliance to clarify that, and I’ve seen screenshots, most of the mates don’t seem to have Dreadfall T. But I now know what to tell support so it’s fine. Hope ludia will resolve this.

1 Like