This needs to stop

1.4 released and things like this keep happening. Attacks randomly vanish from existance

2 Likes

Noticed this also. Ludia aware?

1 Like

Hey Santiago_Benegas, I’ve seen this happen before as well, and I understand it’s really frustrating. This issue is often a result of a connection error, but force closing and relaunching the game when this happens should make the ability reappear. Also, try some of the troubleshooting steps here and see if it helps in preventing this: Lost a battle I was winning
If you’re still having this problem after trying those steps, reach out to our team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so they can gather more information and investigate further.

1 Like

Used to happen to me a ton! Crazy frustrating… the most recent update helped though (you have to go to your apple/google store to do it manually though… maybe this would help if you haven’t done it yet ?)

This happens very often, especially if you do many battles in a row, error or trap of the game ??..:rage::rage::rage:

It happened to me once… I was able to lock in the missing attack since I remembered it was off cooldown, maybe I was just lucky but I merely pushed where the button should be

Yes, sometimes the attack just becomes invisible, but if you press were is supposed to be it will work. But in this case it disssapeared entirely and it was imposible to use it

Force close and reopen mid-battle? Great advice!

I don’t understan d how it can be a connection error if only 1 of the attacks randomly vanish? How does the connection chose one button to disappear but not the others?

1 Like

Hey GPx, I understand that force closing the game mid-battle might not be the best advice. However, it’s often a quicker way to resolve this issue with the ability disappearing. We understand that having your dino’s abilities vanishing in battle is very troubling, but it could be due to connection stability because it seems the abilities that vanishes are random. Our team is still working on improving the connection for the game, especially in the battle arena and we hope that future updates would reduce these type of issues for our players.

Just seems like “connection issues” is the excuse for every bug in this game. :thinking:

1 Like

I understand that does sound a bit repetitive at times, and our team would be happy to gather some more information so they could investigate this issue some more. If you have also encountered this problem before, please email our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with details to assist them.

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: ability vanished

Area is was found in: ui

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- unable to
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: once

What type of device are you using: samsung galaxy s9 plus

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Often I find that the invisible buttons are still there and can be selected. Not all the time unfortunately but it may help.

is the bug that someone is in lockwood with a level 22 stegodeus :upside_down_face: