This newbie want to ask for battle deck suggestions

Hi, I have been playing this game for almost 3 weeks, this game is so addicting and I really enjoy it, its just like a mix of Pokemon Go and Clash Royale with cards of my favourite topic
Now back to the main point (well I haven’t started actually) please do look at my deck and give me some suggestions

Well other than telling me what to use in battle deck please also tell me what I should catch more and upgrade and fuse
p.s. I am currently at 1952 trophies

1 Like

What you battle with now will definitely change. So the best advice you can get right now is to only level Dino’s up to the point where they can be used to fuse other Dino’s. Secondly don’t waste coins upgrading dinos you will never use. So don’t upgrade any common ( again, past fusing point). Tanycolagreus Velociraptor and Allosaurus do get used a little bit gernerally just look at the legendaries and work towards making them. By the time you get there you will know what your doing.
Look at what’s needed to make fuse the epics and legendaries and collect as much DNA as you can.

1 Like

by the way is it good to have 1952 trophies with these dinosaurs level, am I above average or below average

Probably above average.

1 Like

Do you mean the levels are lower than other players at this trophie count

Yes
(complete sentence)

1 Like

yea I am keeping dinosaurs at fuse level
well some of them like the stegosaurus i just keep lvling it up as its now between stegodeus and stegoceratops and i dont have enough triceratops yet
some of the legendary hybrids are not so worth using dna comparing to the epic hybrids, like the amargasaurus, (well maybe not) should i just keep it at lv10 like now

Keep amarga at 10, its hybrid has a legendary hybrid that is in the meta right now. It might not be in a few days though.

1 Like

Yeah Amaga stays at 10 the gigipakisaur is not worth the investment, Stegodeus is the most OP Dino you can get for a long long time. People say there are ways to stop it but realistically the best you can hope for is a draw against it.

1 Like

Level stego to 15 and stop. The stegoceratops is good for a while and will help you win lots of battles but eventually (thinking long term) that DNA would have been better off going to Stegodeus again.
I’d say try to pick your team early on and stick to the plan.
I went with Megalosuchus but kinda wish I’d stayed with Gorgosuchus instead. Too late to change now though too much wasted DNA.

1 Like

Yes as already said, stop levelling dinos when you can use those dna for the hybrid. And don’t waste coins on leveling up dinos that doesn’t have a hybrid. There are some exceptions right now, tanicolagreo for example, but seen that you are new and maybe meta will change, if I was you I would just ignore dinos without hybrid.

Then, if you want some hints to climb arena, please put also the list of the dinos you are facing in your arena so that we can give you some good advices on how to counter them.

2 Likes

If I could go back in time I would try to avoid leveling up my progress level. Good advice above for sure. Don’t rush to get the achievement rewards and spend your coins wisely. Everything in the market gets more expensive the higher player level you are and the minimal extra points you get darting isn’t worth rushing. Best of luck!

2 Likes

Oh and dart first and decide later. Dart everything :grin:

3 Likes

Will completely disagree that Gigaspikasaurus isn’t worth the investment. It is a really solid mid-tier dino that gets underestimated a lot. Esp if you see enough Amargasaurus regularly to invest into getting it. Its a really solid tank, and outperforms Nodopatasaur very well. However, it does have the drawback of having a built in shelf life…there comes a point where it will be a hindrance to your team overall and will need to be dropped. If you do make it, I’d say not to level it past 18 at most.

Either way, with the coming change to the meta and SS, I’m guessing most tanks in general aren’t going to be nearly as useful as they once were. Including Stegodeus. Personal opinion here, but it may well be worth your time right now to be chill in the arena, and dart everything you can until you see what other changes are coming up.

1 Like

If you can grind out coins, it’s worth the effort to level up everyone to level 10. Good Experience Point to coin ratio and higher levels gives more DNA per shot