Ludia Forums

This time, its personal

Keep coming across that same person in the arena? Have those battles now become that little bit more personal? Do you punch the air when you win and rage when you lose?

Use this thread for shout outs, boasts, commisserations, victory dances, etc (saves cluttering up the others) :smiley:

Had some great battles with @Tielenaar lately - according to him he currently has the advantage at 3-2 :+1:

2 Likes

It’s crazy how often we get matched.
I ran into a couple of alliance members and I think I’ve met Moksha, Solmasaurus and probably a couple of others.

2 Likes

Shout out to @Arnold - that Utahsino is a BEAST!

2 Likes

It’s about to go to speed tier 8 ^^

Just waiting for the patch notes to see if it’s worth it

2 Likes

:astonished: :scream:

1 Like

What I hate is when I get the same opponent and he gets the same Thor+Draco combination… and that happens A LOT :unamused:

5 Likes

Yep - I last 4 battles on the trot to over boosted Thor/Draco this morning - how come they always get those two …

4 Likes

Level 29 with 2800+dmg or something :slight_smile: Yeah I see it often.
And when I don’t, I encounter good old PQC!

Ouch @Arnold

1 Like

Got lucky there… what was your last creature?

My totally exaggerated 0-50 losing streak against my most dreaded lunch time nemesis is OVER!
(And he still almost won. LOL)

2 Likes

@Hersh Good game last night :slight_smile: Close call.

2 Likes

Oh wow! Haha it’s always nice running into a familiar face!

It’s cut throat in the gyrosphere, soo many boosted monsters! I got transferred back to the library shortly after :sweat_smile:

Yeah me too :slight_smile: Dropped 150 or so. Ah well.

@HUN73R Good game, a nasty unboosted team you got there. Didn’t stand a chance :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I do remember that game. GG my friend :handshake:
Got lucky in that game, had counters to your team. You cant imagine how many games i lose with unboosted team. My win ratio is between 30-40% :grinning: its very hard to counter dinos which should be slower than mine. HP and ATK boosts are not a problem but speed is. Its also difficult to set up proper team to counter boosted teams to stand a chance

3 Likes

I was totally unprepared so I guess you beat me with tactics instead of raw power :wink: kudos

Thats the only way to stand a chance vs faster creatures but sometimes a cant do anything and only wait for defeat. Sometimes its quite frustrating :grinning:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure I saw your name in game recently too xD

1 Like

Last night I had some really close battles with players named jumbill and miska.

Now this tryos was speed 154 lol. And I won with magna having 60 hp xD

2 Likes