This tournament is boring

Every one has the same 10 dinos. Lame

Well since Ludia completely stuffed it up and didn’t apply their own restrictions, it was inevitable really.

It should have been only 2 of each rarity and obviously the fact that we could choose the only 2 unique and 6 legendary that’s what everyone did.

5 Likes

Yeah. I know. I was psyched for this one too. Oh well.

By far the worst tournament format

1 Like

Who ever is in charge. Please don’t do this ever again. Great idea. Sounded cool. But did not work. Same 8-10 dinos on everyone’s team. Too many speed ties. Too much hoping my stun works and yours doesn’t. Too much hoping my cloak works and yours doesn’t. It is, overall, extremely boring. Drab. Maybe I’m alone but, I have no ambition to push passed the 2,000 trophy count for first week. That’s with the bonus.

2 Likes

I think commons only is by far worse

1 Like

Maybe expand the pool to pre 2.0 list?

Honestly I don’t even know where to begin at this point…the tourney limits us to 73 dinosaurs and the majority of these being completely useless. This lessens the diversity on teams even more than the typical skill tourneys and makes it harder for people who don’t have these creatures to compete.
I typically score top 100 in skill tourneys and I’m a aviary/library player but this tourney kept me below 1030 with no chances of climbing as I built my team based on the meta (or should I say previous meta as 2.14 changed a lot of stuff) and thus didn’t even start on trykosaurus or erlidominus.
The amount of rng required in this tourney format is crazy, with 2 must-have dinosaurs (erli & indom) both having dodge and high crit chances and the other king, tryko, have a high crit chance as well.
The other popular dinos I’ve seen are allosino, monostego, einia, sino (not as popular as just-mentioned others), and utahsinraptor: All of these dinosaurs have stun with a few of these only in the list due to their stun ability. This increases the use of swap-in damage which is annoying in itself but it adds more rng. Personally, I had 3-4 rounds at the very least where I missed my stuns 3 or more times in one match and 2-3 in which I managed to not get stun 2 or more times.
Also, a lot of newer players that are in the same alliance as me are also complaining as Ludia shifted the meta long ago away from tryko and erlidom but are now throwing them into tournaments with no warning or events in which the new players can try to grind them. And while many players have/can grind and get erlidom, trykos are almost impossible to get with one week’s notice. And as for more advanced players, some have just recently used their boost tokens on their trykos and erlidoms so the advantage tourney will suck for them too.
Too late to change this tournament and I really don’t know what to say. End of rant ig.

1 Like

I liked the common tournament a lot
Only for skill not advantage

Nah, this tournament isn’t really boring. It lets underuse and overall bad creatures shine in a meta filled with so many things on one single move. I’ve played since JWA came out and there wasn’t a lot of Dinosaurs/Creature then from now. This brings back good old times where things were more simple. People who find this boring are the newer players who joined JWA earlier and who like abusing the so many effects on one move. (no offense or anything but i just miss using gigaspika and a lot of these older creatures) This is really a nice change after the same boring meta all the time.

1 Like

Not a fan, but mainly because the two uniques happen to be among those i havent unlocked and im not wasting the coin for the sake of a couple of tournaments.

Its a decent tournament. Ivebpalyed this one more than the others

2 Likes

I’ve seen way worst tournaments than this. It has its flaws like all of them do, but it’s certainly better than the stupid flock-tourneys for example, imo… And about repeated teams, what else is new? Lol… Almost every tourney ends up being among the same 10-12 creatures, or 10-15 if I’m being generous. The only difference is that it usually happens because of unbalance. In this one it’s due to lack of options,

1 Like