Ludia Forums

This tournament sucks

Nothing but the King of cheapshots Dracocerat. Faced a level 30 with 6k health and 2k attack. Please just monomimus it already. Give it swap in cancer where it gives it dot and stuns it for 2 turns

2 Likes

I haven’t tried yet but I assumed this was going to be a boosted sarco rant

Hey, at least they kinda listened to us and let us have access to our Legendaries to take on the boosted Sarcos.

I’ll gladly take a tournament like this and last week’s over what we’ve had for the past three Championships

1 Like

but that’s when the dracoRAT and metrodon came into the picture :joy: :sob: :+1:
still nice to have anything other than an epic tourney
It would be nice to have a common or rare tourney tho

2 Likes

All the 150+ speed monolometeodons and sarcorixis in this tournament and your beef is with dracorat?! But yeah, this tourney is painful.

2 Likes

Exactly what I thought wen I read the first post. :rofl:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: “…swap in cancer” lol I think I must have met the same OP draco more than enough today too. BUT 30 Rixis flying at 130 is the worst!

2 Likes

Me, Casually doing the Tournament
(Boosted) Monolometrodon, Dracoceratops and Sarcorixis:

3 Likes

Didn’t run into a Sarcorixis yet, but I ran into a good handful of MUCH higher-leveled, boosted Monolometrodons.

If that’s what you guys are facing on a regular basis in the arena, I get why you’re complaining, but I still don’t see why the matchmaker and the boosts which are causing the issue to begin with aren’t your first priority over nerfing the monolometrodon…

if your saying what I think your saying(its boosts and matchmaker thats the problem or something like that), metrodon’s stats/resistances in my opinion do need a nerf, it can nulify anything again and again and again, 75% rend resistance can go down to 50%-25%, and maybe lower the disctraction resistance a bit or fully for the sake of it being a cunning-fierce practically immune to every thing

Actually I rather enjoyed this tournament as I was playing yesterday. I barely ran into any of the things I usually hate facing. It was fun to complete my ten takedowns and then a few more.

1 Like