This week!

This week is amazing! What will you be darting?

22 Likes

Sonoroa, Entelo and Rinch. The last one is a priority, because at this stage I’m just waiting for the unique hybrid.

4 Likes

High HP + Costumed
Fast + Costumed

5 Likes

Damn new legendaries right on the go

2 Likes

If you look closely at the last two days of the darting event you can sort of see the new legendaries :wink:

2 Likes

Dodocevia, party Time,
Also allo, girafo, brachi and ovilo, this is an amazing week, this will help me get dodocevia and nodopotitan, both Dino I am trying to vet

3 Likes

This week is perfection for ovilopho with that master strike and the sundary darting, But I’m prob gonna dart the new legendary on saturday but the rinch on sunday as its a creature I won’t be getting for a while

Also ovilophomoloch doesn’t seem as colorful as I thought it be… strange but not entirely disappointing

5 Likes

2 of the new legendaries this week? Ludia is stepping up their event scheduals.

2 Likes

Gimme the new legends and sonora

1 Like

Did they literally just revealed 2 of the creatures that were supposed to be anonymous until tuesday?

8 Likes

Yes they did. :wink:

2 Likes

Common - Tarbo
Rare - Argentina
Epic - Sonora
And the new legendaries.

2 Likes

They are not anonymous. They are in the release note.

1 Like

Their aspect is anonymous…

2 Likes

This week is amazing! Already the two new legendary’s?!

Allo, Argentino, Sonora, Enteloceros and Rinchicyon. (Not getting Oviphomolock, I will unlock it very easy and Rinchicyon is mixed in with a continental creature, I didn’t even unlock Rinchenia yet.)

4 Likes

Good thing I can easily make the Ovilo hybrid, because I would’ve been pissed if I couldn’t have made it xDDD

This makes my choices a whole lot easier. Rinchicyon all the way - I really want to create it finally. And yes! Enteloceros already in the event roster? Ludia, you spoil us… Keep doing that.

As for the others, nothing really speaks to me. Maybe Quetzal to feed into Quetzorion. I guess I can go for whatever Epic I come across. The legendaries are really the only ones that grab my attention, lol.

3 Likes

Looks like Magnus lol

3 Likes

2.11 legendaries wow!!!

3 Likes

I will be darting Dodocevia for sure

1 Like

Why there’s no Acrocantho?
:expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

1 Like