This year's final creature changes

With only one update left for this year who do you think will recieve a change. I think indoraptor should have a buff since he gets totally defeated by every fierce and cunning uniqe

2 Likes

I’d prefer to buff any other weak dino but Indo. It and it’s ingredients are so easy to make and it doesn’t warrant a buff. Buff stuff like Carnotarkus, Sinokotaraptor, Pterovexus, Spinotasuchus, Monostegotops, Stygidaryx, etc. In all honesty though, I’d prefer a Boost Reshuffle and bug fixing over any new creature or new changes.

12 Likes

Indoraptor is fine as is. Its easy to make and really only serves as a great starter unique, but thats it. I’d rather have things buffed like vexus, entelolania, stygidaryx, since they can be so much better. And we better get a boost reset after not giving us one in ages. Also hoping that they give alankylosaurus a hybrid as well as alloraptor maybe. Maybe nerfs to testa, phorurex, and maybe scorpius rex g3.

8 Likes

I don’t think phorurex won’t have a nerf since he isn’t that broken as he seemed to be and he also doesn’t dominate tournaments and pvp. Yes testa should have a nerf. His counter snd the speed resistance should be nerfed

1 Like

Agreed that we should have some buffs to those

1 Like

I have my fair share of creature changes

Ardentismaxima

Antarctopelta

Antarctovenator

Compsocaulus

Diorajasaur

Entelolania

Indoraptor

Pterovexus

Smilonemys

Tenontorex

Testacornibus

Even though it may seem like a buff at first, I tested it and in an even lvl 26 fight with no boost, my version of testa gets bodied (even on revenge) by Skoonasaurus, Spinoconstrictor, Mammolania, Entelolania, Diorajasaur, Monolorhino, Phorurex (if played well), Trykosaurus, Tenontorex and probably more. When more people start unlocking Hydra Boa even it will be able to counter my Deer. No, it doesn’t need a nerf. Only “broken” thing about it is the Revenge devastation. Remove that and it’s worse than it was prior to 2.9 as it loses 25% speed reduction resistance, 75% swap prevention resistance, and the dodge removal of resilient impact; With it only gaining 50 attack and 1 point of speed.

My version of Testa above it way weaker than the current and has plenty of counters unlike the current which is pretty much invulnerable.

Trykosaurus

Mortem Rex

Hadros Lux

Ceramagnus

Gorgotrebax

Refrenantem

Haast Maximus

Hydra Boa

1 Like

Those are some good ideas

plus tyrannolophosaur and dsungaia

Maybe more common, rare and epic creatures should get group abbilities