Ludia Forums

Thnx for the middle finger ludia

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

What? The dodo event isn’t that hard actually, I’ve seen multiple players even use legendaries and epics against them, including people who don’t spend money on the game. Its not as bad as the goat trio from last year

Edit: how did this get so many likes? and why???

24 Likes

There is an entire thread on this forum discussing the best team and creatures to use. I bet you could get help on there if you just asked instead of assuming it’s impossible…

8 Likes

The April Fools OP boss is a tradition in the game. If you can complete it, great, if not, it’s not a big deal. Have fun trying.

12 Likes

My level 13 alt beat the Dodo with creatures level 20 and under and only mildly boosted. Did you need some help? Distract and Nullify are your friends.

4 Likes

6 Likes

I personally think of it being a bad event but because of a different reason. I think it is just too easy as I was hoping for more of an challenge just like the other 2 years before. But no first try and didnt even lose a single dino. Should have been way harder imo

2 Likes

I won with creatures in Lvl 20 down kkkkkkkk​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Nah, you’re right.

2 Likes

I could’ve used DC, Indom, Thyla, and Monolo if I had one nearby. It looks easy…and the videos I’ve seen on it, they looks like it’s a piece of cake

this is the easiest boss we’ve had, lvl 20s can beat it, why must u keep assuming everyone is using max boosted apex creatures(is max lvl apex even possible rn?) to beat them when people are clearly posting screenshots of the boss taken down by low lvl creatures?

4 Likes

No apexes can be maxed yet. There are many 29 Mortems, but no 30s

@Blu3_D3viL tomorrow there must be a boss where everyone can win, nobody thought about it?

Try Indom, erlidom, thyla, and maybe a rat?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

9 Likes

Careful. This topic could get derailed with talk like that.

1 Like

If you think this is like facing Godzilla, you obviously weren’t here for Lord Lythronax and the Goat

1 Like

Wow… I think this dude probably wasn’t in the game for Lord Lythronax and the Goat… Dodo is a PIECE OF CAKE compared to those…

EDIT: and I just realized the exact comment was made right above mine :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Anyone remember the goats? This guy would have a fit over those. The Dodo is easy.

2 Likes

This was cake compared to Lord and the Goat!