Ludia Forums

Thor is to op for his good

I hope luda nufs the hick out of thor because he is way to powerful for this game I mean I play in the upper5000 amd his life and attack is way to high and then the critical chance on top of that give no dio a real chance in the game him and indo

1 Like

It’s not OP without boosts.

Boosts is what’s got your angry up.

8 Likes

What @DragonHunter just said. At the moment, with perhaps the exception of Dracoceratops, it isn’t the animal which is a problem but the amount of boosts that get piled into them.

6 Likes

One of the reasons why I don’t even want to get into the 5000+. Super boosted opponents and being limited to only a few playable dinos. Does not sound like fun to me.

5 Likes

I was obliterated by two Thors minutes ago.Just w8 for the Boost Changes.If they implement the new Boost System as i imagine.Thor from tyrant will fall to Mid Apex,i believe.
Stats Boosts make him intolerable.

Thor is not even tyrant though

According to some dedicated and experienced players.To my opinion is still a Tyrant.

2 Likes

Well, guess we’ll just have to disagree in this one. I mean, I can’t deny that Thor is a great dino, but I think on equal levels and boosts it is on the more frail side and loses way more matchups than most high apex and tyrant dinos in the list. Of course the more effective way to use it is as a revenge killer, it is very good at that, but if it has to be in that position to be good than it’s not as good as people think. No matter how many overleveled and overboosted thors destroy my team on the arena, I won’t ever ask for a nerf cause I don’t think it deserves or needs one.

3 Likes

It does not need nerf.I disagree with the first topic user
Thor is a balanced Dino.Stats Boosts made it the way it is.With the new Stats Boosts changes,Thor will lose most of his strength

2 Likes

Indeed, I agree with you on the new boost thing. Sorry if it sounded like I implied you were asking for a nerf, that wasn’t my intention.

1 Like

No problem,everything it’s fine.I’m really excited about the upcoming changes.I think they will make a more balanced arena with plenty of variety.Sure there will be small issues but i believe if they implement it the way they described it will be good.

1 Like

Thor is one of the worse uniques. Don’t nerf it just because of boosts.

There are only 2 things in need of nerfs right now: the DC line, and Procerathomimus.

8 Likes

I believe that if he is so big of a problem now with boost, Thor was Op without them too. It can’t just become op with boosts when all other Dino’s get the same buff % from boost as Thor. Everyone can agree (I think?) the problem got worse after boosts, but he was bad before them too.

Also Thor has been buffed two or three times too. People tried to claim the time they nerfed the crit rate was a Thor nerf, but it wasn’t because all Dino’s where a part of that nerf, plus Thor even got a damage buff that update.

Thor is fine, pleanty of counters.

1 Like

Thor without boost is ealisy coutered by any dino that is faster and can distract, ex Utahsinraptor, procerathomimus, both dilo hybrids even tyranolophosaurus, what makes it op is the boos and when is paired with the rat

2 Likes

Thor isn’t the monster some players think he is. This is mine. Even at level 30 with tier 5 health and attack and tier 6 speed, he can’t sweep entire teams. There’s too many counters out there for that, which is a good thing for arena balance. I use him later on in the fight, or as a revenge killer when people rat me.

5 Likes

Over boosted thor still no match wiv over boosted diplovenator

Any faster dino with distraction can counter Thor. Just don’t waste all of them before you see their Thor. My Utarinex is basically on my team just to be the anti-Thor. I have other counters but that’s Utar’s main role.

7 Likes

Without the boosts Thor is similar to Rexy with speed. It is very slow without the boosts. Blame the boosts not the dinosaur

3 Likes