Ludia Forums

Thor level 27 or Utranix level 26?

Hi,

I need suggestion. I just leveled my Thor to 26 and my Utranix is level 25 … have 4K+ Sino DNA left, should I go for Utranix level 26 too or not?

I am using both in the team and currently around 5200 trophies region.

Thanks

1 Like

Id go Thor, the health helps him alot more than Utar IMO who is still good at 25. :slight_smile: Thats what ive done anyways!

1 Like

I played around last night with different dinos in rinex’s spot and did better without him which I didn’t think possible. The nerf made more of a difference than I thought it would. I’m almost to 27 with thor with no regrets :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for feedback guys, I will go with Thor (need to get now all those Tarbo DNA).

Btw can you suggest whom to replace with my Utranix level 25?

I these benched got 26 Tryo, 26 Stegod, 25 Tentorex and other low level Uniques. (Tryo and Tentorex are ready to reached mentioned levels but I didn’t pressed evolve button yet).

1 Like

I’m a Tryo fan and mine is also a 26.

1 Like

Who would think rinex would ever need to be benched, it’s a bummer…

2 Likes

To me Utranix is still good, have better speed than many. Though I think that its good he got a bit of nerf as he was too OP before.

Tentorex could replace it. Im keeping my Utarinex, faced a few 28+ and it is hard to bring down. Once my Thor is 30 il continue leveling it.

1 Like

Rinex takes down thor and i save him for that match up as the swap out helps for who ever i fave next. Erlidom helps too!

Maybe getting rinex to a 26 is the answer. Draco is tough to get though.

I can level 26 my Utrainex … Got enough ingredients …

Back to your original question…a 26 Thor does very well imo, you have plenty for rinex to level and a shortage of tarbo. Rinex can’t be benched, it just isn’t right so if it were me I would put current resources into the little guy.

1 Like

I would honestly keep Utarinex. Think its versitile enough to stay. Ive toyed with dropping it but it still does alot of damage and has really nice health for a raptor hybrid. Not to mention IC!

What im currently running.

4 Likes

I was 50 away and 300ish Sino from the tower today helped this happen :grin: now I can work on rinex, desperately need draco though

3 Likes

I did level 26 my utranex today. Still have 4K+ Sino I think … so I can look for Thor 27 as soon as I get Tarbo

2 Likes

Wish I could share my surplus of tarbo :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thor is better than utarinex rn

1 Like

Thor is now level 27, but I don’t feel like going any further unless I get Trabo DNA somehow. Really troublesome doing 6+ Tarbo darting for almost 10 DNA fuse on Thor :frowning:

1 Like

My Thor is level 27, so last weekend I used all 5 attempts on Utasinoraptor and unlocked Utarinex. I’m always looking for something to replace the level 29 Allosaurus that I still have on my team, but nothing I have created lately comes close to the tankiness and damage output of that dino (except Thor of course).

Since I need to take a break from leveling Thor in order to level Utarinex I guess I’ll be spending a lot of time in the huge L3 area that starts about half a mile from home. Might as well make that Allosaurus level 30, as it’s going to take months to level Utarinex enough to put on my team.

2 Likes

At the moment meta Utasinoraptor level 27 beats both… :wink: