Ludia Forums

Thoradolosaur : Coming Soon! 😯

Now I’m working on unlocking Thor. I hope I can unlock it soon! :smiley:

Should he join my team? If so,who should leave? :thinking:

9 Likes

Thor is pretty awesome and rarely disappoints.

1 Like

Yes Thor will be important.

1 Like

Congrats. Hopefully they buff it soon.

2 Likes

My condolences.

9 Likes

Despite what others may say, Thor is an awesome beast with the ability to wipe out a whole team if boosts are used sensibly on it.

Enjoy :grinning:

7 Likes

I think that depends on what you’re up against. Honestly, where I am (Lockwood Library), I think it takes too many boosts to be worth it and other uniques easily pass it up. I recently took out my level 25 Thor for a level 21 Thylacotator, and that seems to be a good move so far.
If you’re not fighting a lot of Erlidom, Erlikospyx, Magna, Thyla,…, you should be good. If you’re mostly fighting legendaries, then the thing’s gonna wreck cities. Much fun indeed

2 Likes

I disagree i have a 26 thor that is about being benched because despite being one of my highest level dinos is easily my weakest link.

Its not immune and cant hit through any evasive abilities which make it really weak in this meta… worse yet unless you plan on putting 100 dollars of speed boosts on it or have a ton of unused boosts sitting around your thor is gonna be slower and do less damage then even freshly created thors.

Thor loses to most meta dinos these days which means its a role player at best… not a superstar… sure if you feed it some boosts it might act like a superstar while the rest of teams catch up. But that just means you have a boosted role player thats is at its peak right now… and already started its decline. In which it will once again lose to most of the meta even when its “set up”

That said… if you need a tank killer… thor beats the non meta tanks straight up and has favorable match ups against tryko and a few others. So it can play a role until you have something better for it.

2 Likes

I benched the level 30 Thor on my main account in favor of my L30 Indoraptor after he got buffed. However, I still rock an unboosted level 24 Thor on my second account that’s in high Aviary. It still helps out in a pinch. I never start with it. I only bring it out when needed.

1 Like

Good luck.
I never used my thor once created. got her late in boost 1.0. Tho she was my second unique, imo allosino out shined her for the place where i was at. And at this point, she doesn’t have a spot on my team in high aviary/ low library because she would throw off my balance.

She’s still a good dino. worth investing in if she meshes with your team well. She does have a lot of counters tho.

2 Likes

Why would you resist Thoradolosaur expansion? The hybrid improves every stat it touches. Judge by any metric–Speed, damage, durability, crit chance, moveset… Compare Thoradolosaur rule to the Allosinosaurus. I see nothing but death and chaos.
The Client

2 Likes

Thoradolosaur is incredible. In aviary, it NUKES everything. It’s gonna be a BLAST. However, watch out for distracters, like Utahsinoraptor, Pterovexus or Erlikospyx

1 Like

correct in every way my Utahsinoraptor is an absolute beast and eats THOR as though it was a chew toy or its favorite nom noms, basically put THOR is good but keep eyes in the back of your head for that sneaky Utahsinoraptor that pops up and says … ooooohhh nom noms, nom noms, yummy yum yum i have THOR nom noms for din dins.!. lol :scream: :scream: :scream:

3 Likes

Thor is ok i guess as a chomper and bc of his crits but still not the best out there. I am in low-mid aviary and i fight a lot of lvl24+ thors and they are very easy to deal with with my team even if my highest lvl dino is 23. When i 1st created with boosts 1.0 i found him underwhelming.

2 Likes

What’s your team?

1 Like

I think your team is fine as it is right now. Actually i would keep allosino and give him the heatlh and damage boosts instead of thor and lvl him up too. Allosino has higher damage and health and 15% armor and trust me this helps a lot. Thor has 40% and a little more speed which imo doesn’t matter in a meta that immune speedsters running around. Use thor only if he becomes your crutch dino.

1 Like

Replace tryo for Thor.

1 Like

I’d ditch Allo for thor.

Tryo isn’t great, but if you use as a revenge killer, once he’s critted up and boosted with a little speed (below 5k trophies) he’s going to chew through the rest of the team. Not a starter, a situational creature.

3 Likes

Do not replace tryo for thor… tryo can be an absolute monster with half the speed boosts needed to make thor that fast. Which means more room for damage on tryo and more speed for your speedsters.

I couldnt even tell you the amount of times my tryo has come out on a revenge kill… then ran out the whole team 3-1.

Meanwhile today i killed a level 24 thor with a lvl 19 carno…

Add to this tryo counters tryko “cleanly” and tryko is on most teams.

Allo is a better swap for thor… simply because it allo doesnt have a rampage… and his second attack isnt defense shattering.

4 Likes