Thoradolosaur is finally mine! ⭐

First battle of my little Thor ! :laughing:

Speed 119

I’m sorry about his speed. I really want to win battles. Recently lost 200 trophies and I don’t want that to happen again… :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

Congrats, now you need patience for it to get a buff, it’s one of the weakest uniques unfortunately, the only thing that saves Thor are stat boosts.

4 Likes

Good job! I remember when I unlocked mine, he’s still on my team just because of how strong he is.

1 Like

Thanks!!!

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Congrats
Now its journey started.

2 Likes

A big journey! :sweat_smile:

Thanks!

2 Likes

Congrats! (Ambiguous ten characters)

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Now just boost it and you will be fine because a naked Thor is not a good Thor.

2 Likes

i can attest to this. used a base lv 21 for a bit during boost 1.0. It was kinda bad so i kept my allosino that had t5 across the board.

2 Likes

Congratulations, but don’t feel pressured into using or boosting it to make it work for you just because it’s a Unique. The rarity doesn’t mean it’s much better than anything else, and it won’t necessarily win you battles.
Boosting it’s speed probably won’t help in the long run either, so I stress my point even further.

2 Likes

Speed 119 is still okay. I’d keep it there though. For your future Thor needs hp and attack much more :slight_smile: Its not a bad dino at all and does not need any buffs. People just boost it completely wrong that’s all.

3 Likes

Good luck with critting!

1 Like