Those 10s

Please do something… at least decrease the chance to get a 10 if you haven’t been fusing for some time, like make it inversely proportional to the time passed since the last fuse… I just fused my pyrritator (still lvl 16) after like one month if not more and I got two 10s in a row… ( and just cause you can’t never have enough, they were followed by a nice 10 on my megalosuchus.)… Thank you for listening.

2 Likes

I understand and share your frustration. In the case of the Pyrritator I’m not frustrated because I’ve already come to the conclusion that this creature (which I now have at level 18 waiting for something more than a month to take it to 19) will never enter my team if each evolution costs me two or three months of waiting for incubators. But, as an example, after weeks of spraying a Rajasauro to be able to raise a level of my Rajakilosauro and need only “12”, it came out on the 10th. Now it can be many days, maybe weeks that I will see a “raja” again.

It is evident that the solution would be to change the probability percentages, because now I believe the probability of 10 is greater than 40% and the average is 22. If this is not possible due to Ludia’s calculations, I propose a solution that would at least avoid a little the frustration of the 10. It would be instead of the options were the tens between 10 and 100, were the units between 10 and 100. In this way, instead of having three “10” in a row what makes you want to delete the game or break the phone, it could be a 13, a 16 and a 19 that, while being somewhat frustrating, it would be much less.

1 Like

I understand and share your frustration. In the case of the Pyrritator I’m not frustrated because I’ve already come to the conclusion that this creature (which I now have at level 18 waiting for something more than a month to take it to 19) will never enter my team if each evolution costs me two or three months of waiting for incubators. But, as an example, after weeks of spraying a Rajasauro to be able to raise a level of my Rajakilosauro and need only “12”, it came out on the 10th. Now it can be many days, maybe weeks that I will see a “raja” again.

It is evident that the solution would be to change the percentages of probability because now I believe the probability of 10 is greater than 40% and the average is 22. If this is not possible due to the calculations of the owner company (if I put the name, it will not appear my message), I propose a solution that would at least avoid a little the frustration of 10. It would be instead of the options being the tens between 10 and 100, were the units between 10 and 100. In this way, in Once you have three “10” in a row what makes you want to delete the game or break your mobile, it could be a 13, a 16 and a 19 that, even being frustrating, would be much less.

My answer I suppose will appear tonight …

It’s not uncommon to get 10 hybrid DNA on legendaries, because they require less DNA than epics/rares.

Understand the frustration and my RNG hates me. Needed 80 dna to level up one of my hybrids. Had 6 attempts to get a total of 80 and of course, only got 70. Very frustrating indeed.

1 Like

RNG doesn’t hate you. It’s indifferent. RNG says ‘meh!’

I just got 4 fusions of 10 on my Nodopatosaurus in a row…trying to get enough to level my Giga…

1 Like

[moved from Please do something with unqiue fusions, it’s a joke]

I understand it is luck based but give me a break somewhere plz with unique fusions. I fusioned 21 times my unqiue bird, 17 getting me to evolve to 21 and then 4 tens equaling all 10s again. where my brother is sitting at around 15 fusions with 22 unqiue. To fuse 21 times and I never hit above 30 is a joke. I have fused my Indo fully and half way to my raptor unique and have scored a 40 once ever. I am pushing 40 plus fusions unqiue wise with 1 40 nothing higher. Very very discouraging.

1 Like

1 Like

I’m doing tuoramoloch right now and so far all 13 have been 10’s

Ya that just sucks and it’s dishearting. I started with 4 10s and ended with 4 10s to make my first unique, took 17 total. I just wish there was a hidden cap of like 3 10s in a row and then you at least get a 20 and only on unqiue fusions. I don’t mind getting screwed on legendaries they don’t require near the work unqiues do.

Don’t worry the big fuses will come when you only need like 10 or 20 left…

I usually after a multiples 10 got something like50 or more at least in some dinos like indoraptor , others dinos are cursed and max i got is 20 xd

All 10’s. every. Single. Freakn. One. Lol.

1 Like

My overall average hasn’t been breaking 15 lately. It’s become such a joke that when I fuse now I plan on getting mostly 10’s. :slight_smile:

I’m just going to set this right here…

Its going to take FOREVER for me to get to 23.

1 Like

They defend RNG isn’t the factor you losing consecutive fights. They blame your deck for relying too much on RNG-based dinos. Really?! What do you expect? You spoon-feeded us with same boring and predictable dino over and over again including (i-rex and i-raptor) hoping that new players would feel so special. Indeed they took the bait. Once RNG failed on them sure they cry as hard.

Once we get good dna catch you reward us with 10s. Cool! It’s understandable you reward 10s on easy to get dna. You can’t just flat things out like that

mine is 3000/3500 to reach level 22

Does it still works? I replaced it with my Alankylo 17 and get better results so far. At least in +4100.

In 3800/4000 Ankylocodon was still really useful.

I still use it. It just won me a match a few minutes ago.
I’m at 4100 also.
It comes in handy with all the stun/ distracting dinos I’m fighting all the time. Can take several i-rex hits and boxes well with lower level Stegods. I normally use it last.

1 Like