Those “Hell No” moments

Doh :see_no_evil:

11 Likes

When your in that situation go ahead and open the dino and then go to it. I’ve never had one despawn on me while I have the launch screen opened.

I tried that, not working. Dino screen would be force closed.

Oh wow that sucks. :(((((((

Having a T. rex attack my diplotator and leaving at 50 health…

And the game thought it died so the opponent won the game

2 Likes

Your mom WhatsApp call you in the middle of battle.

1 Like

This just happened…i gave up…

2 Likes

When I got crap RNG with my team layout and didn’t have a good team against my opponent’s great set up. RIP me.

Also, freezing mid battle and making it so I had to close the game out and I lost because of it.

Or the time when I didn’t freeze but couldn’t use any skills and my opponent couldn’t use their skills. That was utter BS. D: All I wanted to do was swap out the Velociraptor so she wouldn’t get squished. She couldn’t swap (they didn’t do the “can’t swap” move on me). I tried to attack, nothing. I had to close out the game. Lost that battle too. -.-

When you accidently level up a creature beyond that needed to create its hybrid and now have no DNA for fusing when you could have had bucket loads :frowning:

Happened for me with Kentosaurus so I can’t fuse to create Ankyntrosaurus … haven’t seen a single one since :rage:

4 Likes

When you’re team is doing fine at ~3600 facing dinosaurs of similar levels to yours, and then out of blue you have 5-10 consecutive battles with teams of uniques fit for top 100 which are landing critical with every single hit pushing you back to ~3300, and then you still meet them, making the whole idea of levelling up your dinosaurs pointless.

1 Like

Yes, I can confirm that keeping launch screen doesn’t prevent the dino from getting despawned.

If the dino despawns when your launch window is open, there would be a flash, the launch button window would close and the map would temporarily go blank (maybe due to refresh).
Slowly, rest of the supply drops/dinos would come back, but not the one you want :frowning:

1 Like

Despawning dinos, it happens to me on daily basis now, I am starting to think it’s done deliberately, especially after event when I saw epic spawned 40 meters in front of me and it despawned seconds after, exactly when it touched 30m distance.

When you forget about that 4th dino left after conceding…

1 Like

My Nodopatosaurus. Leveled it to 16 by mistake. Regret it every time I remember it :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I have experienced something similar happen but mostly happens when I am catching/darting something else and I get too close to the other dino. Might be my bad luck that it was just about end of spawn duration.

Based on my observation/experience, there are two types of spawns:

1. Normal long-distance spawn with a fixed despawn period: These are the regular spawns which occur and once spawned, remain there till their duration end-time (which I guess varies 45min, 1hr or change of dusk/dawn/day/night cycle).
    Here, if I know when they roughly spawned e.g.: They were not there 5 mins back when I had checked my phone, they do not despawn on me for the next 30-45 mins.

2. Proximity Spawn: These dinos including epics only spawn when you are very near to them (5m-30m). I have had hard time sometimes make them appear (it appears on one phone while doesn’t get triggered on companion’s). Also, if you move out of range/move a bit, they disappear and you have to again just keep going around that area to make them trigger again. Sometimes, they never trigger!

2 Likes

This is a hell no and a hell yes all in one!

Hell no not that same 30 seconds promotion I saw 300 times! Hell yes it’s a 5 second promotion

1 Like

Crap RNG where i have to slog through loss after loss, because of spam crits or it gave me a bad lineup…

Exorbitant coinage needed to level anything past level 10 (anything worth using on my team, that is). I can’t just shell out real cash all the time for boosts in coin, so i spend most of my time grinding like mad.

Getting a 15minute incubator after barely winning a stressful match. Watch the 30sec ad and then back at it again :sweat:

3 Likes

having 2000+dna of rares that are not in my area and are useless while not having any dna from a needed global one

Having some daft clod down the street hosting a live concert of some no-name AC/DC clone band in his backyard, scaring away all my dinos tonight. Where’s my Bazooka?

3 Likes