Those “why?!?” Moments

What’s your moment when you’re just asking yourself/the game “why?!?!?”

7 Likes

Asking yourself, ‘‘Why?’’ is the correct thing. Lydia is not to blame (I cannot believe I said that). After all, you’re the one who darted a "9’’.

I am also in the same situation with my Ardonto and Dilocherius.I blame Lydia for one of them. They give me a “9”.

2 Likes

Not only did I dart a 9 on erlikospyx I did as well on the legendary! Aaaahhhh it drives me nuts.

I wish we could buy dna by the single digit for some hard cash to avoid these situations.

Thor and Tryko are on 9 for me :frowning: Utasinoraptor, Indoraptor and Indominus had that too, but not anymore. Phew!!
Screenshot_20191217-145458_JW Alive

1 Like

2 Likes

Oh man this drives a lot of us nuts.

Fusing for that new rare? The one that’s useless in the arena and you have enough DNA for 1k fuses but you only need for the collection? Just 10 away from it?

Wouldn’t it be great if you got… A 100 FUSE?!

Btw, your next unique fuses will only get 10, 10 and 20 in return for this RNG. It’s okay, don’t thank me.

Yours lovingly,
RNG xxx

1 Like

1 Like

Is he worth it

Sometimes I swear the system is set to make this happen on purpose.

3 Likes

I hate those moment where you see a desired epic and walk towards it, and right when it gets inside the circle…it despawns…

3 Likes

Literally happened about 30 minutes ago. I was turning left to go into Kroger and my girlfriend said “go straight, epic!” So I got back in the straight lane as it despawned then we were stuck at the red turn light. I was like are you serious!?! It was an epic mono.

Right before that I tapped on an ornithio and as it was zooming in I saw a mono spawn. I backed out as fast as I could but I was past it. So frustrating.

A couple more I found. If it doesn’t end with a zero you’re just screwed. You could have 1-9 and you still have to round down.

1 Like

3 Likes