Thoughts on 1.8 so far

I really don’t like the green splash on the map makes it looks weird. Colors seems to either blend or they’re washed out in arena, atleast new Lockwood. Carnotarkus looks ugly! Purus appeals is it’s sleek nature and cat like body, Carnotarkus is just a fat spiky cow… And I’m really sad my hard to create and level Magna took a 600 HP hit… And still don’t know what’s the point of dodge if you still get hit…

4 Likes

I only got to sanctuaries before my internet dropped. For the most part I like it the update.

Magna got shafted with the update, but I really like sanctuaries. I also like to see that tanks are more relevant now.

2 Likes

Leader board button gone?

Wishing I hadn’t invested so much into dodgers now. I haven’t fought many battles with the new update yet, but trying to start dodging for Indominus Rex, Smiledon, and the Marsupial Lion against something like a slightly faster Utasinoraptor means they all die in 2 turns without getting a single hit off.

Wish they would do a full boost reset on major updates like this so I can refocus on new Dinos that are useful now.

3 Likes

Man the switched the button order in Puru too… what was the point in that? Plus Carnotarkus doesn’t have SS like they advertised.

The amount of dna needed to the new hybrids is a bit of, for exemple 200 dna for a unique

If someone could turn the lights on in the Lockwood Library, that would be great…

6 Likes

Honestly was hoping there was a way to reset my boosts as I don’t have a lot of uniques yet. All these people saying we were getting that option were liars :expressionless:

2 Likes

well sadly we were all hoping for a boost reset option :S but money talks :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Why does Smilocephalosaurus look like it’s wearing a Vikings helmet!?

4 Likes

because it is a freak of nature :smiley: for me it looks like she had the top of her skull replaced by someone else’s :smiley:

2 Likes

Not understand duplicate dinos in petting zoos. I see 4 epic t rex in one petting zoo, is better to put in same dinos or no? Confused.

Bald :cat:

3 Likes

Other people’s dinos. but it still does not make sense because you can interact with other people’s dinos and get DNA from it. So it’s better to diversify.

Happy to see someone else’s sanctuary while walking. Not sure about strategy with sanctuaries to max DNA yield.

Overall like the map. Curious about migration.

3 Likes

New Dino’s same meta, same old same old.
Sanctuaries are nice though.

1 Like

I love it, my iphone 6 hasn’t crashed yet and I can actually dart creatures again! And I love the sanctuaries! Please don’t change anything…

1 Like

Love dino sanctuary! Hate nerfed Magna!

2 Likes

Clarity needed on 125 fixes. Still must re start game just to scroll alliance tab donations. Scroll is basic function yes? So not make sense?

No need anymore for sino dna or covenator in guild quests anymore.

Petting zoos are new so are shiny and distracting, but no cares either way really.

Expecting much more then recieved, much more.

1 Like