Thoughts on be the boss event

So the new event started yesterday, what are everyones thoughts on it. I personally love this event because of tenontosaurus, brachiosaurus, and ardentis maxima and I will be able to finnaly unlock ardnetis.

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, Deepseagoblin. I’m glad to hear that you are enjoying the event! :smiley:

1 Like

All of them are more or less useless in the arena at the moment. It’s good if you want the complete your collection or if you want to use them in raids.

4 Likes

Good thing about this week is tenonto. Hopefully Ludia buffs tenrex again

2 Likes

I loved this event because I am at 220 out of 250 thor on Friday I finally unlock my thor

1 Like

Thor Is pretty good

This event is pretty good. I might be able to finally unlock my maxima if I can get 83 DNA. The tenoto is good but until Ludia gives ten rex it’s deceleration back it is off my team.

1 Like

only if ludia put resilient abilities back to normal

2 Likes

It is a good set of events, as next week should be more of this too. I think, if not, still liking this week a lot.
Having raid boosts for jsut those dinos is nice.

1 Like

I agree (ten letters)

Agreed. If they are are not going to be fixed then ludia should give some dinos more superiority moves or decelerating counters. making medium resilient counter speed decrease again may make skoona a bit less op as well.

1 Like

It’s actually pretty good as is now. Not the dominant beast it once was, but still pretty decent in PvP.

1 Like

Yes, she still does well. Is a grypolyth killer

1 Like