Ludia Forums

Thoughts on Geminititan

Mine is L21 and I minor boosted it and ran with it for a while - given the next lowest member of my team is L25 it fared pretty well; the instant distraction is great at 90% and the decelerating rampage is good at 2x - if your opponent doesn’t have a shield breaker then the 4 move 50% shield is also good (plus it has a nullify). Too situational below team level - at team level and boosted it could well be a beast.

2 Likes

I believe a member of Apex is running round with an L28 - now that must be a beast

5 Likes

Yup. Need our hardcore player that hardcorely hunt gemini during the gemini hybrid pursuit to answer this. Mr @Idgt902, please answer…lol

1 Like

I have found her best role is to be a closer. Most save their speedsters for the end. And it beats a lot of them. Also can beat Thor at equal lvl. It’s design is great. Initially I felt like it needed something else. But after using it for a bit I see it’s potential. The two biggest problems it faces is grypo and tryko. It can beat tryko with proper Move selection and a CPL mistakes by the opponent. A tank with a rampage every other turn reminds me of the stegod days.

9 Likes

OK thanks. Effectively looking at its kit initially it seems il lacks something, i don’t like null strike and i was trying to imagine it with superiority to cleanse distraction and be able to decel rampage cleansed. But probably it would be too good. Plus null strike has its niche uses, especially now that Orion is a thing.

I like null strike. For two reasons. Zorion and dio. And it removes shields. So helps it out when playing the guessing game vs tryko

3 Likes

Do you think that Gemini can still do well even if underleveled but with some boost?
Edit: i probably don’t realize the fact that Null strike does still 1.5k damage and that’s a lot haha
Edit p2: Did you speed boost your? Or do you think that it doesn’t need them?

I didn’t speed boost it. One of the main reasons I put it on my team is that it doesn’t need it. I can now run 4 that don’t need speed. So I can try to keep up with the 3 speedsters.

5 Likes

10k hp is hard to get around. Can’t wait till it’s team lvl. It’s honestly awesome now. I think even 3 lvls below team level I still would have ran it

9 Likes

That’s intense HP!! I’ve probably got enough to get mine up fairly high just so focused on 2 others currently. If I had the coin I’d probably level it up ASAP . 10k wow lol

Might add I love the look of it also!

2 Likes

Yiu officially convinced me to start working seriously on that😂
I’ll have to focus on diplo in sanctuaries

2 Likes

That’s the only way lol. We started out trying to lvl sanctuaries up as fast as possible. But figured out later it may be a waste if you are using FIT on Dino’s that you don’t need. So now we focus on getting to lvl 10. Then go from there

1 Like

I unfortunately don’t have an alliance as organized as your. Sanctuaries are quite random in mine. Do you have some advice to maximize the xp for them? Does put the same dino in only one sanctuary can be a good way? Example: one only sanctuary per alliance with all diplo

Geez 10k health :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

The fastest way to lvl is to focus on 1 or 2 high lvl creatures. Like say for instance we have one member with a lvl 30 seco thats boosted 5-5-4 (thanks ludia for your boosted tourneys) lol. It offers 118 sanctuary points. But the important thing is to focus on what the majority needs. That way you make sure it gets the most attention

1 Like

Ok, thank you very much! I’ll eventually try to organize something with my alliance. I’m still able to collect 60/65 dilpo dna daily from lvl 6/7 sanctuaries (and think it’s not bad btw). Is there a great difference from what you can collect from a lvl 10?

1 Like

Not much of a difference at all for epics. Even at 20. You see a greater return in the rares and commons. Just more slots to place creatures

1 Like

Thanks. Really appreciated your help and suggestions :slight_smile:

1 Like

…and those all are long version answers from him.
the short version answer for this is :-
“i put him in my team and im No.1 in season leaderboard now”
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::tada::muscle:t2::+1:t2:

2 Likes

I want geminititan. I’m just not sure what exactly it can counter when I look at the list called tyrant tier.