Ludia Forums

Three horns revival from 1.9

So after checking the poll you fellow gamers decided they should be focused on stunning on stunning and slowing so I will apply this to them according to there lvl, rarity, and hybrid status and ingredients.
Einoisaurus : common
Health: 4,200
Attack: 1,100
Speed: 110
Armor: 15%
crit:5%

Moveset:

• Long decelerating strike
  • Greater stunning strike

Triceratops gen 2 : common
Health: 4,000
Speed: 111
Armor: 10%
Crit:5%

Moveset:

• Greater stunning impact

Triceratops gen 1 : rare
Health: 4,100
Attack: 1,200
Speed: 112
Armor: 20%

Moveset:

• Greater Stunning strike
    Swap-in defense - gain 50% shields for two turns after swapping in; bound for two turns

Nasutoceratops : rare
Attack: 1,300
Speed: 114
Armor: 15%

Moveset:

• Distracting impact
    Swap-in stun gain 100% chance to stun after swapping in; bound for two turns

Sinoceratops : epic
Health: 4,250
Attack: 1,150
Speed: 112
Armor: 25%

Moveset:

• Greater stunning rampage
  • Instant charge
    Swap in Defense - gain 50% shields for two turns after swapping in; bound for two turns

Eniasuchus : rare hybrid
Health: 3,900
Speed: 117
Armor: 10%

Moveset:

• Impact
  • Ferocious strike
  • Greater stunning strike
    swap in stun - gain 100% chance to stun opponent after swapping in; bound for two turns

Stegoceratops: epic hybrid
Health: 4,490
Speed: 113
Armor: 30%

Moveset:

• Superiority strike
  • Slowing impact
  • Greater Stunning impact
  • Greater Stunning rampage
    Swap-in slow - reduce Opponents speed by 50% for two turns; bound for two turns

Dracoceratops : legendary hybrid
Speed: 121
*Armor:10%

Moveset:

• Decelerating strike
  • Decelerating rampage
  • Impact and run
    Swap-in stun - gain 100% chance to stun opponent for one turn; bound for two turns

Monostegotops : legendary super-hybrid
Health: 4,200
Attack: 1,250
Speed: 116
Armor: 20%

Moveset:

• Nullifying strike
  • Nullifying impact
  • Slowing Impact
  • Distracting rampage
    Swap in slow - reduce opponents speed by 50% for two turns, bounded for two turns

So are you pleased with the results

• Yes
  • No
  • Sorta
  • Almost
  • I didn’t want this

0 voters

I’m dying of laughter with that “I didn’t want this” option

3 Likes

I’m a “sort a” person. Mostly because of monosteg and DC. Not quite what I was expecting, but it isnt nessecarily a bad change either.

DC may have a bit too much hp, but then again, I’m thinking in terms of its current counters, rather than what would counter it in this new change. Too bad it loses acute stun. That was its signature ability.

And swap in stun got 100% chance out of nowhere. (I like it tho.)

Anything that brings monosteg back her nullifying I’m happy with.

1 Like

Well yes I was gonna give mono her stun, nullifying, distraction and slow kit I realize quickly that was way too diverse being able to take in anything so I went and analyzed her especially her name MONOSTEGOTOPS
So of course it’s got to take a lot from monolophosaurs, that why it has two distractions and have it null back, and stegotops so I left it’s slowing impact and swap in slow. And due to the carnivore dna in her I gave her mono parents attack and dialed back on it’s health and made it one speed slower so it’s the second fast as per its component who is 1 speed slower than nundsuchcus.

1 Like

I think ceratopsians are fine as they are right now. Despise that, some of your versions are kinda overkill.

1 Like

As for DC, or lord dc, I used to hate her with a passion but the more I thought about it it wasn’t her fault she was a monster it was the devs for giving her such an op move. So I decided it need be be strong but no too strong as for the hp I made to line up with trike2, her move set a mix or a stunner and runner and ya sorry but a regular legendary with a 100% to stun let’s yeet that out of here save that for something super hard to get but hey it has decel rampage so indos beware Draco is coming for ya.

Lol which ones specifically like the hybrids or regulars

Well for swap in stun it’s should be 100% since ya know it’s the only swap-in move with a percent chance to work. So that gotta go cause I want them to be reliable

Both. You gave every second ceratopsian a double stun. I remember how annoying the old Sinoceratops was when I was in the lower arenas. Almost all of the ceratopsians you changed has a stunning rampage with a huge attack buff.

I think ceratopsians are fine as they are right now and don’t need another change. I always welcome creative ideas like these, but when people give buff suggestions, it often ends up being way too much.

I’ll stop complaining now, I think you get my point :slightly_smiling_face:

I mainly like it. But why is einiosaurus so much weaker than tricera g2 in every way? They should be a but different but both somewhat equal imo

i actually like Monostegotops the way it is right now , but of course you can add nullifying to the distraction move. NULLIFYING DiISTRACTION :grimacing: I mean if cautious strike has like 16 Diferent effects in one move why not this.
And you can add distraction for 2 turns to Thagomizer and make tanks relevant again. :grin:

1 Like

You gotta be kidding me with rat speed :thinking:No! No! No!

Lol well cause enio is one of the three choices you get when starting so of course has to be the weakest

Lol hey calm down with that rat ptsd this is new rat not old rat it doesn’t deserve hate now it’s clean it lost regen, acute, and savagery let the poor Dino be :joy:

True but ceratopsians we’re always annoying plus they need those two to be good it’s the only way they survive as long as they do is to slow and stun the opponent. Now your also forget that back then they also had minimal stunning strike so that someo was nip not gonna touch that. But also they are soo bad some like trike have 900 attack and indo level heath that’s terrible, I’ll tweak some things like health so they don’t last that long but also after they stun there usually done

Yes but it shouldn’t be a direct downgrade of tricera g2. It can be worse by a bit overall, but it should be different in terms of how it is. Plus starter doesn’t always mean weak, velociraptor is a starter

1 Like

True I’ll see to it then check it’s profile and trike2 I think there even

1 Like

I like the new proposed skill set for Mono.

Sorry to say but your version of rat isn’t balanced at all. Too much health and speed smh

1 Like

Lol yet renex is even more op; but fr I wanted to make it the opposite of renex more of a tank stunner cause it’s mix with a tank