Thug life

When you’re in the middle of your breakfast and a rare nodosaurus spawns down the road so you take your toast for a walk down the street because toast and dinosaurs wait for no one. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Hahaha!! That’s right!

1 Like

Mate ida taken scrambled eggs to get more Nodo hahah :egg:

2 Likes

It was worth the walk, a T rex spawned when I was down there too!

3 Likes

Ohhh nice I need more sexy Rexy myself :hugs:

2 Likes

I found a Sino today at my other hunting ground, got me to within 20 DNA of finally unlocking Utahsinraptor…

2 Likes

Nice! I only have 2 legendaries so far, indominus (as of yesterday) and stegodeus. Sadly my phone is cracked so my darting is poor at the moment but it is all still profitable! I got 250 sino DNA from the rajak strike tower today so can begin fusing either utasino or allo. I’m torn, because I feel like utasino is a better long term investment but at the same time I see enough allo that it would be way faster for me to get :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

reading the title i thought you had to take your toaster with you just to go get the dino. toast short for toaster( gun) lol

2 Likes

I’m not ruling anything out :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Opposite time of day and I just get crawled into bed and take one last peek to see what might be out in front of the house and off in the distance is a T-Rex or a couple nights ago, a Brachiosaurus. I’ll think about it for a minute but my electric blanket and warm bed wins out. So far I haven’t dug my cloth back out of the hamper, redressed and ran outside and down the road in the dark… yet.

2 Likes

I’m not trying to be a bad influence, I’m just observing that you can sleep when you’re dead :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes